I am feeling fabulous!!!

Im feeling fabulous about all these great losses!!!!!!!! Well done you, feels luvverly when you start noticing a diff doesnt it? You go girlfriend! x

Im feeling good too today hun. Luvvin the shakes and not thinking about eating until I get to target, like you. But even the thought of eating then scares the poopoo outta me lol!!!!! I see youve decided on weighing urself then, not clothes size.....good decision I reckon, cos you wouldnt have known about the stone! x

Well done Lottie. Don't forget to update your ticker.

x

Woohoo, well done you! I'm feeling great because a size 20 dress my DH bought me has never fitted (until yesterday)... shame because it's a real party outfit and I've got no parties to go to... maybe I'll wear it to do the housework!!!! haha...

That is such a great feeling isn't it!

I wore a size 20 blouse at the weekend which was too tight when I bought it several months ago and OH told me I needed to send it to the charity shop coz it was far too big for me now!!!!!

(and he's promised me a new wardrobe when I get to target - if I get rid of my fat clothes!!! - no second asking needed!!!!! Lol!)

I LOVE LT!!!

x

Nice one you 2!!!!!! Wear your dress to do the hoovering hun, and cuddly, get looking for all those luvverly new clothes!!!! x

What a nice positive thread. I actually feel better reading it!! Thanks for cheering me up Lottie.

I've decided I have to drink **** loads of water today, already had a litre. I think that's where I'm going wrong. Not drinking all my shakes and not drinking enough water. Here's to a better few days before weigh in on Wednesday!!

Glad you're having a nice day xxx

Awesome job Lottie, well done! :)

I know how you feel I lost 14lb in my first weigh in last week, And I have been on cloud 9 since, I feel so energetic and full of determination...I can't stop smiling *YAY* :D

Brilliant thread indeed! Totally love it!

I have a pair of jeans I got in river island over a year ago and once i go them home and looked at myself in them i near boked as they were so tight and i planned to bring them back - but never got round to it!

I remembered about them the other week and tried them on and they fitted me really nicely - I wore them 2 times - I put them on this morning and this time they looked awful - they are wayyyy to big for me now!!!!

I am in a weird stage of clothes were most of my clothes are either too big or still too small - I got so many jeans for a few years back that are still just too tight to wear - I reckon another week or so and i will be in them! WOW - imagine that!! That will make me feel on top of the world for sure! :D

Back