I am feeling hungry

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wishfairies, 24 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am feeling really hungry at the moment and the temptation to eat something naughty is going through my head.:eek:

I have been really good today and I know slimming world says you can eat unlimited amount of free food in a day. I still feel it's too much and I wont lose any weight.

Would you eat a Batchelors noodle to go at this time of night. They are free. :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Well having done SW myself I would say as long as ur on a green day today and tomorrow then do it- like u say, its free so you can have it. Although without dissing SW, I didn't really agree with the concept of being able to eat as much noodles as you want! (I did that in first year uni, along with alcohol to be fair, and put on 2 stones!)

XXX

Mini likes this.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If I was hungry and theyre free then I would! :)

If it helps keep you on your diet then definitely! Its better having that than something thats not free and going to knock you off

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Well I would think if your feeling like eating and Bachelors noodle is free then that sounds like a very good choice, much better than diving into the biscuit tin later on if the hunger over takes you.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Starlight

Are you getting fed up of weight watchers thats what i think with sw you can just go snack on all free foods and with ww you cant even if you have used all your points up

7. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    better to eat free food. you're just following the diet. it's not like it's cheating! go eat your noodles, girl! x

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No Bethany Im not, I was replying to someone elses post. Im never hungry with WW and am still sticking to it.

And WW has free food too

9. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  10. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the replies.

I landed up on having 2 water baked biscuits. I would have probably regretted having anything too heavy this time of night.

I still cannot believe how much food you can have on slimming world plan to lose any weight. I don't want to go to class this week having put on any weight.

I must save some sins for the evening in case I have the munchies again.

Debzx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.