I am feeling hungry

Wishfairies

I am feeling really hungry at the moment and the temptation to eat something naughty is going through my head.:eek:

I have been really good today and I know slimming world says you can eat unlimited amount of free food in a day. I still feel it's too much and I wont lose any weight.

Would you eat a Batchelors noodle to go at this time of night. They are free. :)

Well having done SW myself I would say as long as ur on a green day today and tomorrow then do it- like u say, its free so you can have it. Although without dissing SW, I didn't really agree with the concept of being able to eat as much noodles as you want! (I did that in first year uni, along with alcohol to be fair, and put on 2 stones!)

XXX

I am feeling really hungry at the moment and the temptation to eat something naughty is going through my head.:eek:

I have been really good today and I know slimming world says you can eat unlimited amount of free food in a day. I still feel it's too much and I wont lose any weight.

Would you eat a Bachelors noodle to go at this time of night. They are free. :)

Well I would think if your feeling like eating and Bachelors noodle is free then that sounds like a very good choice, much better than diving into the biscuit tin later on if the hunger over takes you.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

better to eat free food. you're just following the diet. it's not like it's cheating! go eat your noodles, girl! x

Thanks for the replies.

I landed up on having 2 water baked biscuits. I would have probably regretted having anything too heavy this time of night.

I still cannot believe how much food you can have on slimming world plan to lose any weight. I don't want to go to class this week having put on any weight.

I must save some sins for the evening in case I have the munchies again.

Debzx

Back