I am feeling so blue today...

reshmus

In fact this weird feeling of just not feeling a 100% started over the weekend but today... I am just down in the dumps...I didn't feel well this morning and had to force myself to work...
and now at work, I am tried, and just really emotional...

:( I am scared.. the last time I felt like this.. this unexplainable feeling of sadness, I went over by 5 packs!!

I tried doing a thought record but it didnt help this time... I am just feeling really vulnerable.

Hey Reshmus

I think I know how you feel. You just want to be home with the duvet over your head to block out the world.

All I can say is hang in there, remind yourself why you are doing this. Picture yourself after your weightloss imagine how you will act and feel.
And most of all know that you have done it so far so there is no reason why you cannot continue doing it.
In short hang in there even if it is only just hanging in.
I find the why game works for me, I keep asking myself why.
Why do you feel so bad?
and then continue to ask why until you find a positive you can cling to.
If all else fails stay on here I am sure someone more eloquent than myself will jump in with some sound advice.
Thinking of you.
Remember if you say you can and you say you can't you are right both times.

Tan

Aww reshmus,

Do you know why you're feeling down or is it nothing in particular. It can be soo tough when you dont have your comfort blanket, food to numb you, but you can work through it, knowing it wont last forever.

You said that last time you felt like this you went over by 5 packs, that was then, dosnt mean its gonna happen now tho. :)

Stay strong, you will get through this downer, and soon be on an up... this journey's def like a rollercoaster ride - highs and lows.:eek:

If youre not feeling well, can you not go home?

:hug99:

Sorry to hear you are down Reshmus.

I have had similar feelings but they dont last long. Again I think it is as Geri said you are actually feeling real feelings now and not stuffing them down with food.

Hang on in there, pamper yourself it will pass. Sometimes when I am down I make myself smile for at least 10 mins non stop, you will be amazed how refreshing it can be. People around may think you are a village idot but that just adds to the fun ;and makes you smile more.:D

Awww, chin up pup. :) Change is scary, and is bound to trigger all sorts of emotions. Some joyous, and some scary. You are doing something very brave, and you should congratulate yourself for that.
Try and pamper yourself - some nice music, incense, candles and a bath full of bubbles works a treat for me.

Take comfort you are never alone - though we are all just 'words on a keyboard' (only in the literal sense) - we are all with you and with each other in the ride, and we all share the same highs and lows, albeit at different times....but we all go there at some point.

This is temporary. Just a blip of your life. Think about how down being heavy can make you, and then look forward and imagine yourself light. Light in body, mind and spirit....just keep thinking about that until the corners of your lips turn up., and your heart beat races and you believe it. Then, hang on to that feeling.

<<Big hugs too you>>

And if that fails, you can always picture Ladylite bumbling around with a silly grin on her face scaring all the village children. :D

<<Big hugs too you>>

And if that fails, you can always picture Ladylite bumbling around with a silly grin on her face scaring all the village children.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you're feeling brighter Reshmus - it's a crappy day when you get one like that.

Try putting some music on and see if it can take you elsewhere...... Hope you manage to stick to the 4 packs today - stay strong and it will soon be another day (((hugs)))

thank you all, I went home and tried to take a bubble bath and after soaking for about 15 mins, decided I needed a nap. I guess I was really tired because I ended up sleeping a full 8 hours!! I woke up really early and got some things off my to do list done which was awesome.

Thank you again! I did try the smiling thing ladylite :-D now that I am at work, I wonder how many people I might be able to scary off ;)

Hope your funk has now subside reshmus after 8 hrs of rest, maybe you were just tired was all.

Thank you again! I did try the smiling thing ladylite :-D now that I am at work, I wonder how many people I might be able to scare off ;)

I'm feeling low today and as I do telesales (I am not a horrible one though), I have to be positive in my job whatever is going on. Smiling does really help even if its false to start off with it most of the time it ends up becoming genuine.

Anyway I am known as the clown at work:)

To everyone who works indoors.....you are probably all deficient in Vitamin D3. Please read the article I wrote on Vitamin D3 on my MySpace page (link in signature). The difference it has made to me is like the difference between night and day. Nige x

Back