I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thanks girls I am at my dad's for tea so I am taking it easy sitting on the sofa but my littlest daughter is not well so I am going to try and get her a doctor appointment and being the driver of my family I am going to have to take her but I will wait in the car and my hubby can take her in x

Thanks hun it is hard but once I know what I am dealing with then I can make a decision although it will be upsetting the kids that will hurt the most but we will have to make the decision as a family x
That's all you can do hun.. Make the right decision for you all.. xxx
Thanks girls I am at my dad's for tea so I am taking it easy sitting on the sofa but my littlest daughter is not well so I am going to try and get her a doctor appointment and being the driver of my family I am going to have to take her but I will wait in the car and my hubby can take her in x
Bless your little one.. Never rains but it pours eh?!

Yeah I could not believe it when she woke up this morning and her breathing was wheezy and she had a rotten cold x
Aww.. Sounds awful.. Poor little thing.. How old is she?
One of the older kiddies have probably brought home something they picked up in school.. Its that time of year isn't it?!

She is 5 but every time she gets a cold she gets wheezy I think she has a touch of asthma x
Does she go to school?? I dunno why I thought she was younger...
Ah was just gona say when I read the start of that has she got asthma?! Poor little thing.. Its horriblel seeing little ones poorly.. You just let your hubby do the running around where possible and get as much rest as possible.. Hopefully the waiting time goes quick enough for you.. xxx

Aww Kellie you really are having a tough time. Try and look after yourself, let hubby treat you. I really hope you get your results as soon as possible. I've heard of people having awful cramps after that test, hope they pass quickly. And as Frances says try and concentrate on the 50% that everything will be okay. Thinking of you (((huggies))))

Awww kellie in sorry you have to go through this. If it gives you any hope my best friend went through the same thing her downs risk was incredibly high, she had cvs and lots of scans and last month gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy. Try to remember its a risk not a definite diagnosis until you get those cvs results. Try to rest as much as you can and hopefully the cramping will ease soon enough. Big hugs xxx

Thanks girls my cramps are easing a little now I am still going to take it easy for the next couple of days and it is nice when you hear good new stories hopefully I will be one but if not I will deal with it I am just going to take one step at the time and once I have the results I can make informed choices not just what ifs x

Hi sweetie,

How are you feeling today? xx

Not too bad thanks it is still sore where they put the needle in but the cramps have stopped which is good x

Oh bless you. Glad the cramps have gone at least, they must be horrible. Thinking of you xx

I'm so glad the cramps have gone, hopefully the pain of where they put the needle in will go soon too. Taking it easy for a couple of days sounds like the best thing to do. Thinking of you and hope you get your results soon x

Thanks girls after having a long chat with the hubby and kids if the baby has down syndrome we are going to keep him/her as I know I can give him/her a good quality of life and loads of love but if it comes back with one of the worse chromosome defects and my baby will have no quality of life wont learn to walk talk or do any for themselves and have a high chance they will die shortly after birth then in my opinion I will have to have an abortion as I couldn't do that to yhe baby or the rest of my family x

Thanks girls after having a long chat with the hubby and kids if the baby has down syndrome we are going to keep him/her as I know I can give him/her a good quality of life and loads of love but if it comes back with one of the worse chromosome defects and my baby will have no quality of life wont learn to walk talk or do any for themselves and have a high chance they will die shortly after birth then in my opinion I will have to have an abortion as I couldn't do that to yhe baby or the rest of my family x
Kellie... My heart is breaking for you.. Just wait n see what comes back.. I knew you need to discuss it and decide what's best and everyone's opinions and you're doing it the right way by involving everyone in the immediate family... xxx

Kellie... My heart is breaking for you.. Just wait n see what comes back.. I knew you need to discuss it and decide what's best and everyone's opinions and you're doing it the right way by involving everyone in the immediate family... xxx

Thanks hun chelsea is still not well bless her the doctor gave her some antibiotics and a asthma pump to help her breathing although she is still short of breath and quite wheezy so we are having a chill day where are just watching tv in bed x

Thanks hun chelsea is still not well bless her the doctor gave her some antibiotics and a asthma pump to help her breathing although she is still short of breath and quite wheezy so we are having a chill day where are just watching tv in bed x

Well there's no better medicine for either of you.. xxx

I really can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through but, like Frances said, involving your whole family is a good idea. Hope your daughter feels better soon xx

Back