I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thanks girls sorry I have not been on for a few days I went for a scan today as I have been having really bad stomach cramps and they confirmed the worst that my baby has a hole in her heart and fluid on her brain so they said the pains I am getting are probably going to lead to miscarriage so I asked them if I can just take tge tablets to speed things up as this is truly killing me so I saw the doctor as the terminate the pregnancy two doctors have to agree which they did so I have taken my first tablet to stop everything from continuing then I have to go back to the labour ward on Wednesday to have some more and deliver my daughter. I am going to get to see her and touch her and get a photo and foot prints so I will always have a part of her with me x

Oh Kellie I am so so sorry to read this... I don't even have any words for you which I am so sorry about.. I just don't know what words could possible make it any easier..
I am sending you all my love and thoughts and prayers hunnie.. xxxxxxx

Kelly's I'm so sorry to hear your sad news ...can't imagine what you must be going through . Big hugs to you and your family .. You are a very brave lady. Xxxx

Thanks girls sorry I have not been on for a few days I went for a scan today as I have been having really bad stomach cramps and they confirmed the worst that my baby has a hole in her heart and fluid on her brain so they said the pains I am getting are probably going to lead to miscarriage so I asked them if I can just take tge tablets to speed things up as this is truly killing me so I saw the doctor as the terminate the pregnancy two doctors have to agree which they did so I have taken my first tablet to stop everything from continuing then I have to go back to the labour ward on Wednesday to have some more and deliver my daughter. I am going to get to see her and touch her and get a photo and foot prints so I will always have a part of her with me x

Oh Kellie :(

I don't know what to say. I'm just so so so sorry that you are going through this. I can't imagine anything more painful :( We are all here for you Kellie.

Although heartbreaking, I guess it's still a positive that you will get to see your little girl. She will always be in yours, your husband's and her big brothers' and sisters' hearts, no matter what.

I am just so sorry. I'm here for you, we all are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kellie, I'm so so sorry. I really don't know what to say in circumstances like these other than I'm thinking of you and we're all here if you want to talk. Sending all my love to you and your family xxx

Oh Kellie I am truly devastated for you reading that update :(

We are all here for you and thinking of you and sending virtual hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Keep strong XXX

Oh kellie I'm devastated for you and really cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Treasure those moments of seeing your daughter and she will always have a place in yours, your husbands and get siblings heart. Big hugs we are all here for you xxx

oh kellie, im so so sorry to hear your heartbraking news, i can't imagine what you are going through, big hugs to you, you're such a brave lady. we are here if you need us.xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Big hugs and thinking about you at this emotionally difficult time xxx

Thanks guys I am dreading tomorrow but hopefully in time I will learn to live with this pain and move on as I am at least lucky I have 4 other beautiful children I couldn't imagine if it was my first x

Thanks guys I am dreading tomorrow but hopefully in time I will learn to live with this pain and move on as I am at least lucky I have 4 other beautiful children I couldn't imagine if it was my first x

I'd imagine it'll be very difficult. Make sure you take all the time you need to meet your baby and say your goodbyes. My heart goes out to you, wish we could all be there for you xxxx

Oh kellie I am so sad for you :( there is nothing i can say that will make it any easier but I hope tomorrow goes ok and you get to say a proper goodbye to your baby girl. You are a very strong lady. Big hugs and still thinking of you xx

You are so strong Kellie. Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Back