i am going to try..

amethyst

Banned
some atkins bars.. just bought some from boots £4.99 for 5 choc chip flavour, 30gram bar it will be a saviour for me.. aswell as having my 3 cambridge packs a day i thought i would try 1 of these a day for emergencys.... as i used to have 3 cambridge packs a day and for an emergency i used to have a cambridge bar.. which were £1.95 extra.. atkin bars cheaper smaller and less carbs just for emergencys...

:D

Dont know if you should mix.
However I let us know what they taste like as ironically I looked the other day, they sell them in big Tescos. Maybe cheaper than a chemist.

prob cheaper yeah, but my tescos is small they stock hardly anything.... but when i am back up in leic i will have a look... i did hear though that atkins bars were going to be discontinued :(

Atkins bars are lovely (I low-carb) BUT if I have a whole one I have a bad tummy! I only have half a bar at a time, otherwise you'll be making horrible smells and more than one trip to the loo! Its great though, because it means I can have a chocolatey treat, but only a small one - helps with the self-disclipline!!!

Back