I am gonna lose it!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Today is my first day on Lipotrim and I have high hopes! Over the years the weight kept creeping on and I have tried all kinds of diets but to no avail :mad: I'm sick and tired of buying clothes online as I cannot find anything in my size (18/20) in the regular shops... they never seem to fit properly!

I've had my first strawberry shake this morning and I must say, they don't taste too bad! The only problem now is, I'm thinking of food! Might be time to go and have a chicken soup right now... :D

Welcome and good luck :) xx

Thanks Jayne :) So far I've had 1 shake and 1 soup and I must say, not hungry at all. I do have a bit of a head ache, but I'm not sure if that's still the hangover from last night lol

good luck ! i look forward to reading your progress :) x

I will keep you updated Pudge! :)

Well, I am glad to say I made it through day 1! It's been tough and you will not believe how many commercials involve food or in how many tv programs people eat! I was quite hungry yesterday and had a bad headache all day but hey, it's all for a good cause, namely losing flab to look fab! :D

i like that idea of losing flab to look fab :) .... thats it..over the next few days youll notice food everywhere! itll be tough,,but well done on getting through day one..keep at it! x

I'm already noticing food everywhere! I really want to pig out on all sorts of food but am sticking with the LT :)

remember if you give in, youll then feel guilty and feel angry at yourself causing you to eat more..vicious circle that you want to avoid! write out all the reasons you are doing this and keep rading them over and over :) x

I'm not gonna give in Pudge, even though I am tempted.... I want to stick with this diet as I need to lose so much weight. I'm keeping strong! :)

yay :) good stuff.. we will all be lovely and slim for summer .x

Hi Mirjam, I'm starting LT 100% tomorrow for the second time! ... and definately the last time!! :)
I work in an office and my desk is literally beside the kitchen where people eat their lunches and the smells would drive you to distraction!! There's also 2 vending machines (nough said!!). But, I'm so determined I WILL succeed. Good luck .:D

Thanks Slimbycrimbo, I'm finding it the most difficult at night as I feel I could do with something savoury.I do season my chicken soup but still feel so darn hungry! Am hoping it will pass soon....

Day 3 and still on LT. It's true wat a.o. Jayne33 has said, no more hunger! I did a ketosis test this morning and it's between the first and second colour, so hopefully in ketosis by tomorrow. Headache's back as well but I feel great! :D

yayy sounds like youre well on your way! :) x

Day 4: still not in full ketosis and not lost one gram! :'( Headaches come and go and not hungry. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG FOR NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT??????? Hubby's already lost 2.3kg....

hey mirjam.. if it helps im on day 5 and not in ketosis but i think it might be down to drinking lempsips.. Are you sticking 100 percent? maybe up your water intake and keep it around 3.5litres a day. Also remember you may be losing inches instead of weight. Also if you were being good with food before hand you are less likely to have such a big loss this week and also, remember just because your weigh in day is a certain day doesnt mean youll be down x amount each time. so you could go to weigh in and have lost 1 lb and the next day you could be down 4!!...chin up..if your doing it right you will lose weight...xxx

Hi Pudge, I am 100% and drink about 3 litres a day. I have noticed that I can close my belt one hole further so I guess I am losing some weight around the waist and I also have this terrible taste in my mouth. Thanks again for your support! :) xxx

hey no problem...have you been checking to see if youre in ketosis? best to check in the morning as the nightime you have so much water that it wont show up. that yukky mouth taste has to come from somewhere..!!

Thats a great sign that you can move your belt along, and im sure youre not feeling bloated anymore. itll be along dont worry :) x

Back