I am gonna lose it!

PMSL at a lifetime on Lipotrim! :D and they'd only be allowed the vanilla flavour - without any coffee in it! *evil* lol Or crapjacks only!

pmsl, crapjacks and no water until they'd finished eating one!!

love it....and itd have to be with normal tap water instead of with crushed ice... and theyd be allowed no breath strips,,theyd have to stay smelly!! :D x

Sorry to hear about yoru break in pudge, glad you're ok! Thieves are scum and should have their hands cut off! Why can't they show respect for someone else's property!

AM dong ok, finally received my brace today so hopefully less pain as from now. Going to the gym this afternoon but no arm exercises tho :)
HOpe everyone's ok and doing fine xx

Glad to hear about your brace arriving AND that you're doing well, I don't know what else to say other than keep it up :D xx

hey how was the gym today? hope you didnt manage to hurt anywhere else!!... also how is the brace? glad youre still 100 per cent....:) xx

Hi Mirjam, hope you're having a good weekend, let us know how you're getting on if you get a chance?

Positive vibes as always xx

Great thread - but notice nothing posted in 2 weeks.
What's going on ?? Me (MALE) west of Ire on 1st day & need some inspiration and tips............

Hi happy days, I haven't been posting as I have a tennis elbow and all days are the same as I feel fab, still a bit hungry so everything's same old, same old...

hey mirjam..ive been a bit awol also as ive been so busy and the diet is same old same old! how is your elbow doing? ok i hope.

Hope the editor has some positive stuff to say and fingers crossed it appears in the mag soon!... another positive week on LT then hey! :) heres to a good weigh in :) x

Hi Pudge, elbow's ok but still in lots of pain :( still taking it easy and no exercise where I need to use my arms. Editor was impressed and will use some of my stories but won't know which ones till they're published in mid March. How are you doing? x

Week 4 day 3: yesterday evening I had a Burns networking evening and my gosh, I have received so many compliments! People I hadn't seen for a while all said that I looked great, my photographer told me I looked absolutely amazing (he can't wait to do another photo shoot :D) and even my hubby told me last night that I really looked so much better now that I've lost 21lbs! :wee: Can't wait to hear what he says when I reach my goal weight! x

Woohooo! Compliments :D Thoroughly deserved of course, you're doing so well and a stone and a half off? Amazing! In a rush to get to work, but had to comment. Well done, keep it up xxx

yaaayyy its great when the compliments start coming! well done chick! im doing ok,,busy busy heading to college now and wont be back till 9! i suppose no chance of a cheat today pmsl! :) im still 10 per cent wooo...hope you have a good day today ...:D xx

Thanks Paula and Pudge, yes, I am very happy with the 1.5 stone loss so far :D Going to the gym in half an hour for my first body pump lesson, very curious to see how I'm keeping up lol. Have a great day you two at work and at college. xxx

Hi Mirjam - Delighted to hear yer all getting on well. I spent past 20 mins reading all the posts. It's great to see. I'm on my 4 th day and getting on well. I hope to lose 2 stone over the nxt 4 weeks. I done it before and want TFR to kickstart my weight loss. I have around 3 stone to lose. Am 18 10, 6 1" & would like to get down to round 15 10 . Any words of wisdom. A friend who lost lot of weight on LT says it ok to drink "diet 7-UP/Coke & sugar free gum. Is this true? Does anyone out there have some answers. Gr8 to log on and see how yer all doing. Your a super bunch;):jelous::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Good luck Mirjam :)

Hi happy days, the person who told you that you can drink light drinks and use sugar free gum is wrong so please do NOT drink and use them! you are only allowed water, tea and coffee. I don't know how long you have been on the diet for but if you're in your first week, the first week is the hardest! I'm sure you will do great on the diet and will achieve great weight loss so I wish you good luck :) x

You too curvygirl

Back