I am having a crisis!!!!

j70joj

Ok, so its not quite as bad as all that, but i have become a little bit obsessed with dieting, even though i dont seem to be losing a great deal.

My hubby has also noticed that i have become obsessed and has asked me to relax and not be on a diet for a while. This frightened the life out of me!! If i am not on a diet then my brain tends to go loopy and i eat everything in sight. I know that if i tell myslef i am not on a diet i will pile the weight on!!

I know i need to chill out, but its soooo hard.

Thanks for listening, i feel better for having a rant.

Ok, so its not quite as bad as all that, but i have become a little bit obsessed with dieting, even though i dont seem to be losing a great deal.

My hubby has also noticed that i have become obsessed and has asked me to relax and not be on a diet for a while. This frightened the life out of me!! If i am not on a diet then my brain tends to go loopy and i eat everything in sight. I know that if i tell myslef i am not on a diet i will pile the weight on!!

I know i need to chill out, but its soooo hard.

Thanks for listening, i feel better for having a rant.
hi sorry to hear your problem i've been there and have recently taken that break your hubby is on about i took 4 weeks off i was completely hooked to minimins trying every diet on here and signing on for about 8hrs a day i put on 8lb during that break but it was fab i ate fairly sensibly but with lots of treats ooops good luck with your choice.

Thanks, its comforting to hear i am not alone. I am desperate to loose weight, but i sooo love food and know i will put on weight even trying to be a bit careful.

But i think i will get back on it, probably RC, at the very least calorie counting as i am beginning to think its the easiest way. (Dont think i can be doing woth points/syns again!!)

Thanks again.

Back