I am having cravings BIG time

Gunna-make-it

For:
Chocolate
Crumpets and butter
Boiled egg sarnies (which is strange as I have never had one in my life)
:sigh:

I want pizza! Nice pizza from an Italian restaurant!

Everything I crave for I make for the kids. I've made them Spag bol for tea, the smell is heavenly, enough to satisfy my craving!

i crave everything. literally anything that is on telly i fancy. sainsburys adverts are torture! but i would love a proper american style pizza.

I want a big cheese burger with proper meat in it. mmmmmmm...

Please stop the maddness, it does no one any good to be talking about all this food. It may cause someone who is not craving to all of a sudden start craving. Some of you have said looking at the ads on TV can trigger your cravings. The food mentions here may trigger more of your own cravings or trigger someone else's cravings. Try to put your mind on something else till you can get through it.
Just my thoughts guys.

I hear what your saying but I think people will know by looking at the title of the thread that there may be food mentioned.
Not dismissing what you have said but I find its nice to know im not the only person missing certain types of food but i wont eat them as its my choice to stick to my diet :)

sometimes is nice just to think about food, i find it really hard when buttering hot toast for the children in the mornings! now im in ketosis im not hungry at all tho, its just in the mind! it is hard but its all these yummy foods that got us all in this situation in the first place! xxx

Not dismissing what you have said but I find its nice to know im not the only person missing certain types of food but i wont eat them as its my choice to stick to my diet :)

I am glad you have a strong willpower and choose not to eat, I am just saying others may not find it that easy. Also the title does not warn that there are food mentions. People don't always list foods when confessing to cheats or cravings. I know this is a sensitive subject for many when I say that I feel it is not a good idea to bombard this particular forum with food mentions but to each his own.

I'm with Edi here.... It's counter-productive in the long term. Many people (me included) use the SS 100% forum as support in our times of weakness and hunger. For people who want to talk about food in detail, it may be best to use one of the other forums... only my opinion of course, and I know no harm is meant!!
XX

whoops I didn't realise we aren't allowed to talk about food in this forum. I must say, now I am thinking about the above foods, damn the week three curse!

i know what you are saying and sorry if I have offended people with this thread but for me personally, I feel better if I share things. Having bad cravings, if kept to myself will get the better of me and I will probably eat. By sharing what I am going through, I can see that I am not the only person and it makes me feel better and can laugh it off...just doing what I can to get through it.

Sorry everyone - I will now hide in a corner for half an hour :(

i know what you are saying and sorry if I have offended people with this thread but for me personally, I feel better if I share things. Having bad cravings, if kept to myself will get the better of me and I will probably eat. By sharing what I am going through, I can see that I am not the only person and it makes me feel better and can laugh it off...just doing what I can to get through it.

Sorry everyone - I will now hide in a corner for half an hour :(

Gunna, please don't feel bad about your post. I feel that we should all be able to share everything we need too. I just want to make sure people understand that by the particular food mentions it may drive others off the wagon, those who at that moment in time may not be strong enough to handle it. I know we don't want to sabotage anyone's journey. I think you can talk about cravings but I just don't think it is neccessary to say the names of the exact foods. I remember when I first started I would change the tv channel when it showed food, I didn't look at mags, billboards etc. I just couldn't take it in the beginning. We have a lot of beginners here and I know they want to succeed and we want to help them as much as we can. Maybe putting in the title that there will be food mentions would help then people won't encounter food mentions by mistake. jmho.

Gunna-make-it,

I start on CD Friday, but just to make you feel better (hopefully)......

WARNING, FOOD IS ABOUT TO BE MENTIONED!! :eek:

2 weeks ago I bought some crumpets, because they were going cheap, as they were coming up to their sell by date. It had been years since I last had some. I was thinking how yummy they would be. The next morning I had a couple for breakfast and they were nothing like what I remembered. In fact, I wished I hadn't bothered. So it just goes to show that it's all in the mind. ;)

I seem to go mad when on CD, i love talking about food, smelling it, seeing it and i make my family eat more food lol........yes i am a feeder! but only when on CD i might add x

my boyfriend found me hunched over his dinner plate last night, inhaling the smell of his fish pie. and it's not something that i would fancy if not dieting at all but when on CD everything smells amazing. typical!

Back