Extra Easy I am hungry

kazd

So today I am doing extra easy, day one.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and skim milk

Lunch: salad, new pots, finest coleslaw (synned), ham, 1tbsp english provender honey mustard dressing (synned).

Fruit salad, banana and mullerlite

dinner

chilli, rice and syn free chips

Hungry now is it acceptable to go and heat some beans up.

I would! I have done that one day this week when I just needed something extra.

That's the whole point of it as far as I understand so u don't be hungry ;)

Okay, will have a banana. Would like fruit salad but not being a massive fruit fan, need the mullerlite to make it more palatable to me. Consultant used to say to try and stick to one mullerlite because although they are sin free they are not a free food.

But having said that I though beans were superfree foods.

Beans are a superspeed, not superfree. Enjoy some fruit or veggies, then if still hungry have some beans! :)

duh, best go and get the book out and see what superfree are. Have a fruit salad in the fridge which has strawberries, blueberries and mandarins in. Really enjoyed it, hadn't had fresh blueberries before and was disappointed to find they are just a normal free food. Don't want to scoff it all as that is what I will be having with my lunch tomorrow.

Am settling for a cup of tea, that will take the edge of my appetite.

Flipping expensive though all this fruit.

I made a lovely chicken curry for tea which I had with rice and had a lovely dish full left over for my lunch tomorrow. Guess what I've just eaten?????

Consultant used to say to try and stick to one mullerlite because although they are sin free they are not a free food.

then your consultant needs to read the book again..
muller lite yogurts are free on EE ( most of them..) as listed in the directory

beans would be my choice, a superspeed and high fiber choice..
chocolate is bottom on my list.. why have empty syns that do nothing to fill you up?
it's hunger we're fighting here not treats..

failing that, a couple of boiled or scrambled eggs will sort out that hunger for a good few hours..

blueberries are superfree, not just free.. they aren't speed food though..

How about making a batch of free veggie soup? I have some in the fridge made from loads of veg and a few lentils and pulses thrown in. Its quite thick, so makes a base as a kind of veggie stew, which you can add some chicken, prawns or sausages to for a meal (with lots of superfree!), or you can blend it to make a really thick soup, and if you like bits throw in a spoonful of unblended. Its more warming than eating cold fruit if you're not a fan.

Mullers are free, but I think the point your consultant was trying to make is just because they are free, you shouldn't be eating 9 or 10 a day (not saying you are)

A lot of people seem to snack on sw quiche, not made it myself yet but you could have something like that in the evening with a bit of salad. Someone has already said this but you need to have more veg or salad with your dinner.
I am planning on making jellies and there's also a recipe somewhere for syn free or low sun ice cream which, depending on how hungry you were, might of helped and felt like a treat at the same time. Good luck with it, when you understand more you won't be hungry!! x

So today I am doing extra easy, day one.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and skim milk

Lunch: salad, new pots, finest coleslaw (synned), ham, 1tbsp english provender honey mustard dressing (synned).

Fruit salad, banana and mullerlite

dinner

chilli, rice and syn free chips

Hungry now is it acceptable to go and heat some beans up.

Hi! I totally agree with the other posts here. You need more superfree food with your dinner! Remember, 1/3 of your plate should always be superfree - in this case I probably would have had rice or chips and then had 1/3 of my plate salad. It's a really good habit to get in to, and soon it will become second nature! The idea is to eat your superfree stuff first, and then the rest, stopping when you're full. If you're not trying to at least part fill up on superfree, then it's just the way you'd eat normally. Does that make sense? I'm rambling..

If you are hungry then eat. It's that simple.
On EE your first choice for snacks should be superfree food but that doesn't mean you can't have free foods as a snack.

Also, we are forgetting how the OP made her chilli before saying she didn't have her third superfree with her dinner - I know when I make chilli it has tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers and usually carrot in so I definitely get my third superfree when I have chilli and chips.

The superfree snacks are a fab idea but it doesn't always have to be fruit, veg sticks are good to snack on but sometimes superfree doesn't cut it.

You are doing okay, all I would have done differently is had some fruit on your weetabix at breakfast time.

I know this is an old post but in response. Yes, when make I make chilli it has onions, carrots, toms, peppers, and celery if I have it. I don't put beans in though as I don't like them.

Back