I am I one of the few.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shornie, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Shornie

Shornie Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Men on this forum.

I have found this forum very usefull and supportive and I have also felt good that my expierences can help others. I know blokes are meant to not need anyone else etc etc but come on guys everyone needs support at sometime and this website is really helpfull.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    lol-absolutely. my pather james is also doing lipotrim and has used minims in the past. Now with me banging on about how much im using it to get me thru lipotrim hell - he's goin to get back on it too.

Then you can noth be wee diet nancy's together lol -(i'm only k=joking by the way -dont boot me out for bein sexist! ;))

4. nijono

nijono Member

Diet:
    LT
    I with you brother! :cool:

I think that LT seems to work better for us blokes, Like most things! :whistle::character0053:

Mini likes this.
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well LT works for everyone but the way a blokes body works they shed the pounds quicker than us ladies......it is nice to see more blokes on here as everyone needs support in losing weight ...even if its just for a good ole chat......good luck with your weight loss.

Mini likes this.
  6. nijono

nijono Member

Diet:
    LT
    I was only winding! :sigh:

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    It's great to see blokes on here - I really enjoy reading about a wide range of experiences across all the diets so please carry on posting - it's the only way we can know how you're feeling and give you the encouragement and support you need :)

Mini likes this.
  8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    It is true ....I am not offended .....lol. But its a well known fact that men lose weight quicker than women.....you lucky so and so`s.

Good luck to all blokes and keep us posted on how you do.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.