I am I one of the few.....

Shornie

Men on this forum.

I have found this forum very usefull and supportive and I have also felt good that my expierences can help others. I know blokes are meant to not need anyone else etc etc but come on guys everyone needs support at sometime and this website is really helpfull.

lol-absolutely. my pather james is also doing lipotrim and has used minims in the past. Now with me banging on about how much im using it to get me thru lipotrim hell - he's goin to get back on it too.

Then you can noth be wee diet nancy's together lol -(i'm only k=joking by the way -dont boot me out for bein sexist! ;))

Well LT works for everyone but the way a blokes body works they shed the pounds quicker than us ladies......it is nice to see more blokes on here as everyone needs support in losing weight ...even if its just for a good ole chat......good luck with your weight loss.

It's great to see blokes on here - I really enjoy reading about a wide range of experiences across all the diets so please carry on posting - it's the only way we can know how you're feeling and give you the encouragement and support you need :)

Back