I am in shock and distressed.

Jack Russells are the best dogs ever!!! I have 1 but want a family of them :)

I love mine, he is so brave, so loving and so faithful. Pretty too,
buckycoatetc-5.jpg

:hug99:Hope your hand is OK. Please do not worry - I'm sure you can't develop lymphoma from a trauma to the hand
:hug99:

xxx

:hug99:Hope your hand is OK. Please do not worry - I'm sure you can't develop lymphoma from a trauma to the hand
:hug99:

xxx

Thanks for that and I am sure you are right. It is just that when the dog bit me it actually penetrated my flesh so I was concerned about infection that the hand and arm would not cope with, as I have no lymph nodes at all in my left arm.

My fingers are still slightly swollen today, with a strange bruised feeling towards the tips of my fingers. I still can not get my wedding ring back on.

I will keep my eye on it especially after some of the cases I have seen when visiting my oncologist.

oh my goodness! just reading your story has brought back what happened to me,:eek: while my son was walking my dog on the lead 2 dogs off leads came and grabbed her legs my son got 1 off and my dog took the other 1 by the scruff of the neck and throw it and made big gash in it. The man was very angry with my son. but his dog attacked my dog! anyway i know what you are going through so mind yourself. big hugs and more hugs :hug99:

oh my goodness! just reading your story has brought back what happened to me,:eek: while my son was walking my dog on the lead 2 dogs off leads came and grabbed her legs my son got 1 off and my dog took the other 1 by the scruff of the neck and throw it and made big gash in it. The man was very angry with my son. but his dog attacked my dog! anyway i know what you are going through so mind yourself. big hugs and more hugs :hug99:

He was completely in the wrong not you or your son. Yours were on leads his was not.....end of story. He was probably shocked and shouted the first thing he thought of.

My neighbours have actually thanked me for rescuing their rat dog and apologised to me.

The dog is still in the vet clinic. It is so peaceful here without it's constant yap, yap, yap.

Back