I am new to this site and Ww propoints.....not to dieting!

ems789

Hi all

I started Weight Watchers on Tuesday and am really enjoying it so far!

I am ashamed to say I am a serial dieter! Been trying to lose weight most of my adult life - I'm 33 now and after 3 children and too many take aways I am the heaviest I have ever been!

So I have about 77lbs to lose and my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows in October to Mark our 10th anniversary and 15 years together. Two of our best friends are getting married this year too and I'm fed up of hiding from the camera!

So I hope 2012 is the year I finally do it! I've already managed 3 workouts this week and have stuck within my points allowance all week without too much trouble (although I nearly buckled when walking home from work yesterday and the smell of the chip shop was wafting towards me!)

I must admit I don't know how this forum works (and I'm using my iPhone app) but I wanted to try to record done of my feelings etc so I can be successful this time!

Good luck everyone xx
Em xx

Hi and :welcome2:

Good luck with your weight loss journey! :)

Good luck with your goals!!Fair play for avoiding the chips! I love the propoints systems and it really does work, for me it's just sticking to it thats the hard part! :) Congrats on the renewal! :)

Hello :D i am new to the forum too
Have dieted myself a few times, i know it's tricky but stay in there, good luck!!

I lost 4.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!

Back