i am new!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by samera786, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. samera786

samera786 Member

Hello!

i am just going to start lipotrim next friday. i have always been on the large side, could never slim down despite how much i was picked on at school, or that i could never do the things my mates could do, like walk into riverisland and buy some clothes because they would never fit.

Now i have decided as i am getting married in Feb and i thought if i dont do this for MY day i would never do it that i need to go on to lipotrim, eating healthy never works coz when i start i cannot stop.

i am totalli dreading it, and cannot stop stuffing my face up until friday lol.... i just hope i lose 5-6 stones and it would make me the happiest bride ever (got nothing to do with the groom), i would just be that slim in my outfit....
    anyway any new people on lipotrim and i would love to hear about your success stories :):confused::tear_drop::rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and You'll do great. There is loads of help here and encouragement! Drink lots of water and you wont go wrong.

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun, im on cd but wanted to wish you lots of luck. if you stick to it 100% you could lose a stone a month. lots of support and advice on here :) and congrats on the wedding :)

5. samera786

samera786 Member

aww Thankyou soo much guys
    i really need the support i can get
    but u r a great bunch

6. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Hello, glad you decided to go for it. I was sceptical at first (even after deciding to start), and now I am totally converted. It is so tough at first but becomes easier really quickly.

7. Emmalauren8

Emmalauren8 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(21.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    Hey, welcome to the forum! im quite new aswell, i started lipo last fri.. im looking to loose about the same amount as you by feb... im sure its possible!! good luck :welcome:

8. clare-jo

clare-jo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there, I only started today and it hasnt been too bad. Just missed food rather than feeling hungry. I want to lose about 5 stone too so good luck to the both of us, hey xx

9. samera786

samera786 Member

Hey
    Gud luk to u 2 n me... lets hope n feb we all have a big smile on our faces..... and we r happy as ever... its nyc to know theres ppl like me out there
    hows is it going as u started last friday did u get weight today

10. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Hi good luck with it, congrats on your wedding date and just keep coming here this is the best support I have ever had on a diet. People here are wonderful:)

11. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  12. Mikey18

Mikey18 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(30.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    alright love,
    good luck on the LT diet, im currently on the 2nd day and not really feeling the urge for food, but I find myself standing with my head in the fridge...strange

you should be fine darlin, all it is, is just getting into a routine :)

goodluck

13. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Heya and welcome, good luck on LT, sure u will ace it :D

14. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.