• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i am new!!!!!

Hello!

i am just going to start lipotrim next friday. i have always been on the large side, could never slim down despite how much i was picked on at school, or that i could never do the things my mates could do, like walk into riverisland and buy some clothes because they would never fit.

Now i have decided as i am getting married in Feb and i thought if i dont do this for MY day i would never do it that i need to go on to lipotrim, eating healthy never works coz when i start i cannot stop.

i am totalli dreading it, and cannot stop stuffing my face up until friday lol.... i just hope i lose 5-6 stones and it would make me the happiest bride ever (got nothing to do with the groom), i would just be that slim in my outfit....
anyway any new people on lipotrim and i would love to hear about your success stories :):confused::tear_drop::rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Hi and You'll do great. There is loads of help here and encouragement! Drink lots of water and you wont go wrong.

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Hello, glad you decided to go for it. I was sceptical at first (even after deciding to start), and now I am totally converted. It is so tough at first but becomes easier really quickly.

Hey, welcome to the forum! im quite new aswell, i started lipo last fri.. im looking to loose about the same amount as you by feb... im sure its possible!! good luck :welcome:

Hi there, I only started today and it hasnt been too bad. Just missed food rather than feeling hungry. I want to lose about 5 stone too so good luck to the both of us, hey xx

Hey
Gud luk to u 2 n me... lets hope n feb we all have a big smile on our faces..... and we r happy as ever... its nyc to know theres ppl like me out there
hows is it going as u started last friday did u get weight today

Hi good luck with it, congrats on your wedding date and just keep coming here this is the best support I have ever had on a diet. People here are wonderful:)

alright love,
good luck on the LT diet, im currently on the 2nd day and not really feeling the urge for food, but I find myself standing with my head in the fridge...strange

you should be fine darlin, all it is, is just getting into a routine :)

goodluck

Heya and welcome, good luck on LT, sure u will ace it :D