Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am new!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kateykat, 21 December 2008 Social URL.

1. kateykat

kateykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi!
    I am going to be starting the CD on 4th Jan, and want to lose about 4.5 to 5 stones, so will be doing it for ages!! Is any one else starting around the same time? It would be great if we could give each other encouragement!
    Also, I have a question... with the drinking so much water a day, i keep reading that you go to the bathroom a lot. at the moment i drink about 3 liters of water a day anyway, and don't go to the toilet that frequently (2 - 3 hours!) so would i need to up my water intake?
    thanks!!
    kate!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hello and welcome! What an exciting way to start the New Year and I am sure there will be plenty joining you. The minimum is 2.5 litres so 3 is fine but you may find you are thirsty and want to drink more.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

xx

4. kateykat

kateykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks!
    yes, i am so excited to start, also nervous. just want to know what it is going to be like, as i have been doing loads of reading and everyone says day 3 is hardest! hope it will alright though, if it is terrible i may just stay in bed all day (joys of being a student!)

5. yummymummy84

yummymummy84 Member

Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    hey honey i'm new to this site. planning on starting CD in march once i've had my baby. for as long as i remember i've been telling everyone i'm gonna loose weight and be a size 8 but have failed constantly but i'm determined 2009 is there year i will do it. no excuses this time. will prob have 5stone to loose (had 3 stone to loose anyway plus baby weight etc)
    i'm sure lots of people will be joining in january. good luck and i cant wait to join u in march!

6. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi kateykat,
    if you already drink 3 litres a day you dont have to have anymore, when people start CD and they have to drink more water they go to the loo a lot, but this is only for the first few days whilst your body is flushing out the stored water, it does wear off,
    also i never found any day harder than the next, i didnt have headaches, nothing! i just got on with it, it does get really easy though, i have 4 children ( well my youngest is 3 months!) and i cook them their meals every day and it dosnt bother me one bit that i cant eat it,i lost 18lbs in my first 2 weeks and that feels better than any food!!!
    good luck!!

yummymummy, you wont be able to start CD until may at least, your baby has to be 3 months old, or they wont accept you :(

7. missjen

missjen Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi, I'm starting cd on the 29th of december. It would be great to have some support from someone new as well as some more experienced cd'ers!!!

I have around 5 stone to lose but more importantly, to get the motivation to go and look for a wedding dress!!! I've put if off because i cant bear to look at the dresses but not be able to try them on:sigh:

8. welshwench

welshwench Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Hi everyone, i'm getting ready to start CD on 4th Jan too!! I have 4 stone to lose so i'm psyching myself up for the challenge! I've already swapped my cuppa 4 black coffee and i'm getting used to the water. Good luck to everybody, this is going to be the year that we all fine SUCCEED!!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.