I am no longer overweight!!!!

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Well after 167 days on this amazing diet, 504 shakes/bars, 3 tubs of psyllium husks, over 600litres of :tear_drop: and a whole truckload of willpower I have done it.

This morning I weigh in at 11stone 5 which means that with a bmi of 24.9 I am no longer classed as overweight so I am feeling a bit like this today :bliss:

For me this is a real milestone as I cannot actually remember a time when I have not been classified as overweight other than when I was under the age of 10 :eek:.

I am meeting some of our fellow miniminers today, including my cdc, and it means a lot to me to be able to share what I feel is a really special day for me in their company :). I strongly believe that the minimins community has been instrumental in getting me to where I am today. So thank you to all those that have supported, encouraged and inspired me along my journey so far - but don't think you have seen the back of me as there are still a few lbs I want to shift and no doubt I will come looking for help and inspiration to help me master the beast called maintenance!

To all of you at the beginning of your journey - CD is a wild ride and if you can hold on tight enough you can and you will get where you need to be.

Love and thanks to you all xx

Oh well done ruth.
really pleased for you.
I've watched your progress & you've stuck to it like an A+ student & deserve every bit of the joyyou're feeling.

Wel done again .
Maintenance is a funny fish. fun & scary at once...but you'll be fine.

Fantastic, you have a fab weekend, you really deserve it!

Love

Proof that if you get just see the finish line and stare so very very hard at it then it can done.

Well done with a capital W !!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERB!

M.

Well done Ruth, you've done brilliantly --- enjoy your day you thoroughly deserve to have a great time.

Well thats just fantastic! Massive well done!
xxxx

8888f379.gif

So very happy for you:hug99: It is a wonderful achievement:happy096:

I hope you have a fabulous day today!!!

Love Mini xxx

WOW well done and CONGRATULATIONS that's a FANTASTIC achievement you must be so proud!!!!

I was so thrilled for you it brought a tear to my eye! Well done you have done absolutely brilliantly and deserve every moment of joy you are feeling!

Georgie
x

Back