1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I am no longer...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarahandmolly, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

... a Mug Shot Virgin! :D

I have just had the Spicy Sweet and Sour one and I must say, accompanied with 2 slices of bread as a HEX for a syn free lunch it was quite filling and tasty! Will definitely be buying a few more of those :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

i have never had them are they like pot noodles

4. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

Yes they are hun. I would say they were a lot tastier too! Esp. the one I had today x

5. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

i think i am going to have to buy some everyone seems to like them
    thanks

6. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

I love the tomato pasta ones! Yum yum! Very filling too! And handy to have a supply at work in your drawer!

7. cathy44

cathy44 Well-Known Member

I've only tried the Spicy Sweet and Sour one but they are nice.

8. rach3

rach3 Well-Known Member

spicy sweet n sour is my fav! the chicken noodle one is nice too. xx