I am not a HAPPY BUNNY!! :(

cheekychick81

Gold Member
I HAVE COME ON MY PERIOD :(
I have the pill injection because having a period really makes me physically sick... i have such a phobia of it... ive not had one for nearly 10 years for this reason!!

im on day 6 and i really hope this doesnt last too long or become a regular thing as it is really putting me off doing LT.

I know it might seem really stupid but its a genuine phobia it makes me feel repulsed by myself and i just cant deal with it...

Has anyone else had trouble with TOTM changing... stopping... starting etc...???

Honey i dont want to put a dampner on your LT journey but periods are very messed up on this diet.

I have the implant and havnt had a period for 3 years untill 1 week into starting LT. Then i had a week off, couple days on, week off and then i have been on ever since - about 10 weeks straight now. Admittadely it is not heavy its just there but LT really does mess it up for some people.

Honey i dont want to put a dampner on your LT journey but periods are very messed up on this diet.

I have the implant and havnt had a period for 3 years untill 1 week into starting LT. Then i had a week off, couple days on, week off and then i have been on ever since - about 10 weeks straight now. Admittadely it is not heavy its just there but LT really does mess it up for some people.

Arrrgggghhhhhhhhh im not sure i can cope!! i think ill just have to see how it goes and try and deal with it... perhaps i can get some valium or something lol. im keeping my fingers crossed that its just a 1 off... i hope....pretty please?? oh god lol

LOL!!!!!

Well you know, i dont like periods either - ive not got a phobia like you but nonetheless having them back after 3 years of not having any i was upset and angry but ya know what i'd rather have my periods now (how ever much of a pain they are) as they are a regular bodily function for a healthy woman and its a small sacrifice to pay for getting slim!!

Although i am going to the doc in a couple of weeks to get my implant changed so hopefully that might sort mine out! :D

LOL!!!!!

Well you know, i dont like periods either - ive not got a phobia like you but nonetheless having them back after 3 years of not having any i was upset and angry but ya know what i'd rather have my periods now (how ever much of a pain they are) as they are a regular bodily function for a healthy woman and its a small sacrifice to pay for getting slim!!

Although i am going to the doc in a couple of weeks to get my implant changed so hopefully that might sort mine out! :D

good luck with that then... my GP suggested that i had the implant a few weeks ago before i decided to start LT so im still thinking about it, but she said due to my weight it would be harder to put in so i might leave it a few weeks til ive lost a bit more weight to get it done.

im actually quite excired about seeing my GP and her seeing how much weight ive lost... (only in week 1 at the moment) but i know i will have lol

Mine have come back too :( I have one of those mirena coil things fitted and hadn't had a period for three years until this diet. I suppose on the plus side they are no where near as bad as they used to be or last as long. Just a couple of days each month, but still a pain!

well i guess its nice to hear that there not as heavy as they were, perhaps if there not too heavy i might start to get over my phobia... gonna see my gp see if there is anything they can do...
HYPNOTHERAPY?? LOL

lol hypnotherapy!!!

Thanks chick :)

How are you getting on? xx
well im only in my first week, but so far so good... apart from the period thing!!..... i get weighed on thursday... i cant wait im hoping for a big one to keep me motivated!!
BTW love the Tattoo:)

I'm sorry you are having a serious problem, I hope that it wont last long. I had two small light periods within the first 3 weeks of LT and my periods had stopped 23 months ago as I'm going through the menopause, but PLEASE dont let this prevent you from doing the BEST diet on the planet! Best of luck.

Back