Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i am not very happy :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 11 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    we fly to greece in 3 weeks, and yesterday i rang thomson to double check if we have air con.. and guess what? my room doesnt.. he said there is only 1 room left which is a family room, and my room does not have air con... all i have is a single bed, ensuite, room for a cot and a balcony..

WTF

babys room is roasting now!! imagine over there?

am so worried...

oh also has a single room (cus his mummy booked for them lot to go sly *****) and he said dont worry we will end up altogether when we are there!

urghh i am so not happy... cant stand heat the best of times :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi darling, that's not good news, but usually in Greece there is somewhere where you can rent a fan for the holiday, either in the hotel itself or usually somewhere within the resort HTH x x

4. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thats NOT good!! Kick up a fuss and see what they can do for you....but Cheryl is right you will be able to hire a fan... x

Did u end up having ur roast? x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.