• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am now a AVON lady :)

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
well done hun. good way of making some extra money. was thinking of doing it myself too :)

*honey

Silver Member
well done hun. good way of making some extra money. was thinking of doing it myself too :)
You should, its great, and not that hard. I am fitting it around my normal work

Happy holidays - I am soo chuffed with my first week. some are from friends and family but i have got 5 orders from my territory already :)

jen3

Silver Member
Good luck. I packed it in last week after a real problem with delivery and no help from Area Sales Manager but I had wanted to stop it anyway. I love the products and will still buy through someone else

jaylou

Gold Member
I thought about doing this as we didn't have a rep, our last one left.
Then someone else started! Typical.
Perhaps I might do it in conjuction with my daughter when she's a bit older but I guess we'd have to go outside the "patch"!!

Well done honey, hope it goes well for you. xx

I just gave up due to ASM problems like jen3. But I loved it and did it for almost 18 months.

Good luck and anytime you need some extra help feel free to give me a holler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about doing this as we didn't have a rep, our last one left.
Then someone else started! Typical.
Perhaps I might do it in conjuction with my daughter when she's a bit older but I guess we'd have to go outside the "patch"!!
If you are still interested find out where the other rep delivers, you may be surprised how small her area is & you may be able to do other houses near where you live.

*honey

Silver Member
# Jaylou - Yeah find out, My territory is not in my village as the village has 4 reps already. but i have territory in the village where i work, so i am going there each day anyway, so no extra travelling.

#michelinmummy - cool will check that out, am registered on the Avon's own 'forum/facebook' which i have learnt LOADS already, tips and ideas. but will definatly give you a shout.

have hit my 2 sales targets for first campaign so i get free gifts :) yayayay.

I used to do that - but someone kept putting their books on my roads - the rep didnt help so i had to give it up in the end, as my orders were being 'taken' by another avon lady - drama! x

*honey

Silver Member
I used to do that - but someone kept putting their books on my roads - the rep didnt help so i had to give it up in the end, as my orders were being 'taken' by another avon lady - drama! x
oh no, thats crap. bit late now, but could your Area manager not have done something?