I am now a AVON lady :)

*honey

Silver Member
I have this week become a Avon Rep :)
So far so good, i have £150 worth of orders and still have 2 weeks of the campaign to go.
Am really enjoying it. and making money is always good too.

well done hun. good way of making some extra money. was thinking of doing it myself too :)

well done hun. good way of making some extra money. was thinking of doing it myself too :)

You should, its great, and not that hard. I am fitting it around my normal work

Happy holidays - I am soo chuffed with my first week. some are from friends and family but i have got 5 orders from my territory already :)

Good luck with it. I've been doing Avon for a few years now.

Good luck. I packed it in last week after a real problem with delivery and no help from Area Sales Manager but I had wanted to stop it anyway. I love the products and will still buy through someone else

I thought about doing this as we didn't have a rep, our last one left.
Then someone else started! Typical.
Perhaps I might do it in conjuction with my daughter when she's a bit older but I guess we'd have to go outside the "patch"!!

Well done honey, hope it goes well for you. xx

I just gave up due to ASM problems like jen3. But I loved it and did it for almost 18 months.

Good luck and anytime you need some extra help feel free to give me a holler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about doing this as we didn't have a rep, our last one left.
Then someone else started! Typical.
Perhaps I might do it in conjuction with my daughter when she's a bit older but I guess we'd have to go outside the "patch"!!

If you are still interested find out where the other rep delivers, you may be surprised how small her area is & you may be able to do other houses near where you live.

# Jaylou - Yeah find out, My territory is not in my village as the village has 4 reps already. but i have territory in the village where i work, so i am going there each day anyway, so no extra travelling.

#michelinmummy - cool will check that out, am registered on the Avon's own 'forum/facebook' which i have learnt LOADS already, tips and ideas. but will definatly give you a shout.

have hit my 2 sales targets for first campaign so i get free gifts :) yayayay.

I used to do that - but someone kept putting their books on my roads - the rep didnt help so i had to give it up in the end, as my orders were being 'taken' by another avon lady - drama! x

I used to do that - but someone kept putting their books on my roads - the rep didnt help so i had to give it up in the end, as my orders were being 'taken' by another avon lady - drama! x

oh no, thats crap. bit late now, but could your Area manager not have done something?

Back