I am obese!

Guru

Silver Member
I realise that statement is not a cause for celebration for a lot of people.. but it is for me because as of this morning I am no longer morbidly obese and have dropped to the obese category as my BMI is now under 40.

I lost 4lbs this week, taking it to 2st 9lbs in 6 weeks :)

Congratulations Guru!!! Nice work!

Well done hon. Your loss has been great, you are doing really well xx

Well done!! Keep it up!!
Lx

Thanks guys. I'd need to lose 2 stone 1lb in 6 weeks to get down to the BMI of 35 that I want before I see my consultant again. Is that possible do you think?

well done Guru, and I'm sure you can work it for your next consultant meeting! x

Yay! Welcome to obesity lol :D

Two stone in six weeks is quite a tall order, but stay 100%, drink your water, keep focussed and the weight will keep dropping off. You know this of course ;)

Well done Guru! You have very good losses every week, you should be able to drop 2st 1lb. Good luck! x x

whoo hoo!!! Well done you ;-)

I remember getting from Obese III, to obese II, obese I and was overjoyed to reach 'Overweight' !!! Never been this weight in my adult life.

If i can do it, anyone can..... roll on SlimVille for all of us!

anni
xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Lady - very well done. I know you've put your mind too it, I'm sure you can lose the weight in six weeks :)

Well done hunnie! You're doing really, really well!!! xxx

Woohooo! Well done Guru, you are doing so well!

Brilliant news, Guru! You must be so chuffed! I was so pleased at being 'obese', now I'm on my way to being 'overweight'- I'll shout it from the rooftops! At this rate, won't be long before you do too xx

Back