I am officially a healthy weight!!!

corinne_j

My BMI is now 24.8 - I am no longer overweight/obese/morbidly obese - I am officially a healthy weight :D :D :D

8 weeks til I go on holiday (and get married) - 9lbs to lose - surely I can do it???

Corinne x

congratulations!!! keep going, you'll have that 9lb off in no time :D

Yes you can do it!!! Wow you have done sooooo well! It's gret when you get to healthy weight because no matter what you are officially not fat!
Great.
Keep it up - the best motivation in the world is wanting to look good on your big day. Trust me you'll regret it if you dont get to where you want to be by then - I know from my own experience.
9lbs - it's nothing!!
Go for it girl!
Ceri

My BMI is now 24.8 - I am no longer overweight/obese/morbidly obese - I am officially a healthy weight :D :D :D

8 weeks til I go on holiday (and get married) - 9lbs to lose - surely I can do it???

Corinne x

hey - well done Corinne - that's great news !!! :D

.....you'll have those 9lbs off before you get married for sure......

keep up the great work.....

Debz xx

WOW Corinne that is FANTASTIC!!! A huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge well done to you, I bet you feel on top of the world right now :D :D :D :D

Cant wait to be with you are- Im so impatient!!! Congratulations!!

(PS I reckon u can do 9lbs in 8 weeks easy peasy!!) xxx

Huge congratulations and WELL DONE!!

Georgie
x

Well done you, what a fantastic achievement.

Yes you will lose the remaining few pounds in time for your wedding.

Where are you getting married??

Gemx

well done you!!! 9lb is nothing in 8 weeks you can do it!

What a fantastic achievement. Well done you're an inspiration to us all. You will have no probs getting that 9lb off for your wedding.

Wow, what an amazing weight loss! You must be over the moon.

Good luck with the last few pounds and Congratulations

Louale x

Well done, your weight loss is fantastic. 9lb should be a breeze for you!! Your wedding will be a fantastic way to show off your new body!!!

Back