I am Officially...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
...Declaring Day One a SUCCESS!

Today I have had at least 2 1/2 litres of water, 3 large cups of black tea (yummy!), plus 1 tetra, 1 shake and 1 porridge :D

I have been off CD for nearly a year after losing 5 stone last year. Ive since put that back on plus an extra 1 1/2 stone :break_diet: Last year I tried to restart a number of times and failed completely, then since January I have pretty much eaten non-stop.

However, this is IT. I have completed day one and I am sticking with it this time.

Night night xxx :4635:

hey cazza, well done on getting day one done and dusted
we seem to have similarish storys, i lost 5 stone before stopping, have tried a few times to get back to it but didnt manage it and here i am with the 5 stone back on grrrrrr.
im day 4 into my start and i will be at goal and maintaining!

hey cazza, well done on getting day one done and dusted
we seem to have similarish storys, i lost 5 stone before stopping, have tried a few times to get back to it but didnt manage it and here i am with the 5 stone back on grrrrrr.
im day 4 into my start and i will be at goal and maintaining!

I remember you from last year - when i started last year we had the same starting weights which sticks in my mind. Sadly mine is 23lb's higher than that now - how depressing. The only thing thats cheering me up is that in the 2 proper previous starts I have had I have lost 23lb and 22lb in my first week each time. So if I can lose anything close to that again in the first week then I am practically back to where I started last year - which seems a funny way of looking at things but it makes sense to me :D

wow your first week losses are brilliant hun! heres hoping you get something similar this time

Back