Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am Officially...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    ...Declaring Day One a SUCCESS!

Today I have had at least 2 1/2 litres of water, 3 large cups of black tea (yummy!), plus 1 tetra, 1 shake and 1 porridge :D

I have been off CD for nearly a year after losing 5 stone last year. Ive since put that back on plus an extra 1 1/2 stone :break_diet: Last year I tried to restart a number of times and failed completely, then since January I have pretty much eaten non-stop.

However, this is IT. I have completed day one and I am sticking with it this time.

Night night xxx :4635:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Well done Cazza! Tick the days off one by one and you'll be at goal before you know it :D

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hey cazza, well done on getting day one done and dusted
    we seem to have similarish storys, i lost 5 stone before stopping, have tried a few times to get back to it but didnt manage it and here i am with the 5 stone back on grrrrrr.
    im day 4 into my start and i will be at goal and maintaining!

5. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well Done!!!
    x

6. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I remember you from last year - when i started last year we had the same starting weights which sticks in my mind. Sadly mine is 23lb's higher than that now - how depressing. The only thing thats cheering me up is that in the 2 proper previous starts I have had I have lost 23lb and 22lb in my first week each time. So if I can lose anything close to that again in the first week then I am practically back to where I started last year - which seems a funny way of looking at things but it makes sense to me :D

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    wow your first week losses are brilliant hun! heres hoping you get something similar this time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.