I am on day ten of CD

POSH

I am 10days into CD and am still feeling tired and light headed and STARVING. I peed on the stick and it turned a lovely shade of pink so I know I am in Ketosis. Any suggestions.? Also WHY can't you have a drop of milk in Tea if it is skimmed.? I am find this the hardest thing not been able to drink tea and coffee. I can cope without the social aspect of food, but not going for a coffee with friends. HELP!!

Skimmed milk has carbs and calories and can affect ketosis. Try splitting your packs and increasing your fluid, if you have anything outside of the allowable fluids you can become hungry.

Feeling lightheaded and hungry can be signs of not drinking enough.

Linda

I am 10days into CD and am still feeling tired and light headed and STARVING. I peed on the stick and it turned a lovely shade of pink so I know I am in Ketosis. Any suggestions.? Also WHY can't you have a drop of milk in Tea if it is skimmed.? I am find this the hardest thing not been able to drink tea and coffee. I can cope without the social aspect of food, but not going for a coffee with friends. HELP!!

Posh, take a teaspoon of a vanilla shake from one of your daily packs and mix it with a little water. Use this in place of milk in tea of coffee. I cannot drink black tea and coffee, so do this every day. It works!

i have milk in my tea and coffee everday i couldn t drink it other wise i t hasn t affected me infact it keeps me goin

hi, day 10 for me was the hardest, dh cam ehome to find me shaking on the sofa mumbling about kit kats - honest! but the good news is it got better after that and i am now off cd and only 7 lbs from goal - you can do it

Back