Total Solution I am on my way !!!

weelanie

I am on my way to loosing 4 stone. I pop in here every time I do exante and have even posted a few times. However, I find it hard to share this journey and I think this is part of my problem and why I yoyo. So today at a silly weight high I am back on ss I am planning on accepting the support on offer and truly trying to come to terms with my demons and deal with them. So today is step one and posting this is my first step to self help. Any advise would be welcome especially from those who are winning the battle :)

I know it is hard and the first few days are the hardest. Just try to stick to it. Once you get into ketosis it is much easier. This is the first time I have ever stuck to a diet and I have lost 17lb in 5 weeks. If you lapse don't go on a binge just because you've eaten something you shouldn't, just start again. I find it useful keeping a diary and reading through everyone else's diaries. Some people have had amazing losses! But also don't compare your losses to them because we are all different. Also the tasts of the meals grow on you!
:welcome2:

Good luck on your journey and keep posting. We are all here to help each other

Thanks shrimp x.

Well made past day one!!! My head is a little sore but I am taking no chances I am straight on the painkillers. I suffer from migraine the last one lasted nearly 2 weeks and resulted in my GP giving me a jag and some heavy duty tablets. I am not keen to repeat this so taking no chances. Fri is my hubbies bday. He is eating healthily while I do exante but the kids are desperate for a bday cake for their daddy. He is happy to go without but I feel for their sake we should have one. Now food wise I would for go all foods in favour of cake, ice cream and choc. However, my plan will be to get a small cake for fri and leftovers will go straight in the bin. So that I can stay strong, poor hubby is always supportive but has watched me toucher myself on every diet. We both need to loose a lot of weight but he want to do healthy eating. I need to remove food and see some excellent results to keep motivated so hence exante. Well who new I would spout so much in this diary. It is helping though, my only little confession lol.

Hey, welcome! Sounds like you're determined to stick with it. And you've got a plan for the tough days that will inevitably come your way all the time coz that's life isn't it. So well done for having a game plan, and imagine how great you'll feel come Saturday looking back and knowing you've really overcome a challenge. Good luck :)

Hi - the cake sounds like a plan - but small and dish it out, or even take to family or neighbours - whatever means it is out of the house :)

Your other half sounds fab, I sent mine a pic of my lunch to which I received a response 'Is that space food?' Hehe

Good luck with day 2. No matter how difficult it is, stick at it. Think about the results you'll get on weigh in day. Once you see that fantastic first week's loss it gives you a massive boost to continue! :)

Well done for taking the first step weelanie! The best way to stay focused is to split ur day into 3 parts and keeping urself busy with other things so ur not sitting n thinking about food. I find keeping myself busy helps me,all the best!!

Thanks for all the responses. Just having a lunch time coffee and its help stop me thinking about the fridge lol they do say reading is good for you. I am going to read and post my way to skinny lol

How was the rest of your day

Good thanks shrimp, busy day and really tired by the end but nearly Friday so all good. What about you how you getting on?

Well made it to day 3 but the start of the weekend. However, I am feeling very tired been up and down all night with my daughter she is only 3 and was very restless last night. On a positive note my stomach is feeling better I have ibs and vlcd helps it no end. Unfortunately, healthy eating kills me. To much fruit and veg or diary/gluten don't agree with me and I have eliminated foods at docs request but can find all the things that set my stomach off. I had food poisoning when I was 18 and I haven't been quite the same since. I no I sound like a moan but today I am rather upbeat just trying to put into words my thoughts. Need to do this self help thing properly so getting this all out there. Oh and yes I am quite crazy lol

Hope day 3 goes well for you. The weekend can be difficult but you just have to stay focussed.

Well fell of the wagon and have gained 4 lbs. however I have drawn a line under it and plan to rule this woe for at least the next 2 months. I can and will do this x

Yes, climbing back on the wagon straight away is the key. Can't change anything that happened so just take control again now and you'll manage just fine :)

That's right. Treat each day as a new start but resist the temptation for using this as an excuse to go off the rails!

How has your day gone

Well I did really well till my oh came home and asked if I wanted take out. Crumbled at first hurdle back on track today and have told him not to mention food to me lol. Grip here I come. Thanks for all the replays, great advise I am now going to follow it :)

Back