i am only just finding this out :(

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
i thought tuna was superspeed and i also thought sweetcorn was superspeed, and have just seen that theyr both not! i used to have the book too and yet i still thought they were ss!! gutted i thought i was picking the right things to ss my weight loss but turns out im not lol :( .
so ive eaten 2 grapefruits already and im gona have 2 more later. dammit i love tuna! xxx

Try not to worry about it, tuna is a great low calorie food anyway and sweetcorn, well it's yum and nutritious :) Grapefruit will blast away that fat, it's my favourite right now. Live and learn sweetie, better to find out now xx

thanks huni! yeah grapefruit is great, and so is melon. i will eat them as much as poss till friday! xxxx

Mmmm melon..i love melon!!

I too was gutted about sweetcorn...i love it!! I still have it with my meals (like tonight its lasagna and sweetcorn!) but then i just sit and munch a massive bowl of melon, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberry ha xx

Tinned tuna is, is it not?

Tinned tuna is speed... (fresh tuna isn't).
Apparently

love melon too, we live to learn hun. I just realised sweetcorn was not superfree too and baked beans :-0

baked beans are superspeed arent they???:eek:

Mmmm melon..i love melon!!

I too was gutted about sweetcorn...i love it!! I still have it with my meals (like tonight its lasagna and sweetcorn!) but then i just sit and munch a massive bowl of melon, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberry ha xx

i want grapes to be superspeed!! i once ate loads just to boost a weight loss and then was told theyr not superspeed! xxxx

I think there might be some super SPEED and super FREE mixing up going on here?

Neither of these items are super FREE - as they are not free on both red and gree plans (only items free on both can be super FREE)

However that doesnt necessarily mean they cant be SPEED or super SPEED foods. I don't definitely know that they are or arent, as I havent got my books with me. However, I do know that some things are super SPEED but not super FREE (baked beans and mushy peas for example on green, I know that certain types of fish are on red - so of course any that are super SPEED on green or red will also be super SPEED on extra easy)

Sorry for all the capitalisation - but I do find it very confusing myself and thought it might help emphasise that there is a difference between super FREE and super SPEED!

lol yeah its quite confusing! but i was talking about superspeed foods that boost weight loss as im not quite sure what superfree foods are.. lol xxxx

Superfree are basically most veg (ecept sweetcorn) and fruit, grapefruit and melon, and strawberries being ss giving your weight loss a good old blast! I love the red grapefruit at the moment, cant get enough of them. No grapes are not ss, I have been told to eat them in moderation, also mango isnt ss either.Have you got a food optimising book

I really need to start eating more superspeed foods!

Just checked my book and Baked Beans are definately SuperSpeed as are mushy peas, petit pois, garden peas, - but none are SuperFree so they don't count towards you 1/3 superfree a day.
Sweetcorn is not- but is a HH food - so generally v healthy
Canned Tuna is a Speed Food, not SuperSpeed.
Most White Fish is Speed or SuperSpeed

i thought superspeed foods boost ur weight loss? i still dont understand what superfree is then? thats just food thats free and u should eat before free?

I sometimes wonder how grapefruit is a speed food. I have one as part of my breakfast and they really don't fill me at all!

i thought superspeed foods boost ur weight loss? i still dont understand what superfree is then? thats just food thats free and u should eat before free?

Superfree is food that's free on both red and green plans - so fruit and veg except potatoes, parsnips, avocado and sweetcorn.

Back