Total Solution I am really doing this

How are you getting on? Have you opened the dress yet? Is it beautiful? You still have a couple of weeks to go before you're planning on wearing it. I hope you like it.

I'm just doing the online version of window shopping at the moment to keep me motivated - seen some lovely things, I've done this before when I've been dieting and then when I do lose the weight I can't seem to find anything I like - that's sods law I think lol. Good luck for the week ahead I hope it goes amazingly well!!

Hi you guys!! I'm still here, I've been traveling and doing a modified version of Exante - the water is the only thing I couldn't really fit in, all with going through security, taxis, airplanes - ugh... to o many people travelling. I opened the dress is Fabulous. I tried it on, let's just say right now it looks better on the hanger - it's silk, so I wasn't going to force the zip up. It has a nifty batlike construction on top to still go bare arms WITHOUT a cardigan :D
1077491_1.jpg

I transferred my addiction to shopping - I was in Rome this weekend and bought a couple of things there, that I didn't need really - but as they were on sale... I go crazy when things are on sale!!

Yesterday I had a morning meeting in Paris, ughhhh the sales were killing me, literally, had time to kill before lay evening flight which was as usual delayed... so I did what a girl must do, I walked around the neighborhood - shopped some and had to actually check-in a baggage due to buying perfume - and other things

I'm hesitant on this dress - wanna pull the trigger but... it seems unforgiving for the bulges (read hips)
https://assets.burberry.com/is/imag...b5b6239.jpg?$BBY_V2_ML_1X1$&wid=2036&hei=2036

And then I promise no more shopping until I go see my daughter in camp !! :angeldevil:

One thing I did notice is that this time around, the weight I put on settled more around my waist, my arms and my chest - I mean I had some serious time to check myself out in the trying rooms, and it's as if I'd just woken up from some deep slumber. I mean there's such a thing as denial, but this is beyond belief!

I really need to start exercising - this isn't going to repair itself though diet alone, that's for sure!

On a roll, so today I had couscous pot which is not on the Total solution plan :grumble:
I just grabbed that cup thinking it was like the other products, my first thought when it was ready was that it seemed a bit more than the other pot meals... and when I was done, I looked over and found it was in the balance plan! - it was given to me to try and come to think of it the bars I was given are in the balance range as well, I mean I'm grateful for the gifts, but really they should stay within the boundaries of the plan food wise!
I'm ordering shakes and packs a,d they send me couscous, muesli bars and chocolate balls o_O

Anyway, my new order hasn't arrived and they say it's because they've changed warehouses - so it hasn't even shipped out yet!

I'll quit complaining now sorry!

I hope you ladies are doing great!!

Idreamofpizza - how was the weekend? Did you finally take it off?

whimsical - the sod's law applies to food as well I think - when I'm dieting, I have about a zillion things I wish I could eat as everything looks good - when I'm off, the thrill isn't there anymore - I just eat because it's there

Freefall - NOOOO!!! don't say that, i ordered quite a few flapjacks with the great hopes to have something quick and delicious to take to work with me!

LivvLove - thanks for the encouragement, I'll let you know how the slendersip wo rks if I ever get my order. I tried to get some mango cocktail as well, sold out - it must taste scrumptious I guess

Hi you guys!! I'm still here, I've been traveling and doing a modified version of Exante - the water is the only thing I couldn't really fit in, all with going through security, taxis, airplanes - ugh... to o many people travelling. I opened the dress is Fabulous. I tried it on, let's just say right now it looks better on the hanger - it's silk, so I wasn't going to force the zip up. It has a nifty batlike construction on top to still go bare arms WITHOUT a cardigan :D
1077491_1.jpg
Wow that looks fantastic x

Great. Mine arrived yesterday. I've got the new pinacolada to try. Might just have that for dinner. The sun is coming up beautiful this morning the sky is so red.
Hope everyone hasca good day x

Nice and sunny here as well. I am always surprised as to how the weather plays impacts my mood! Not sure I could live in Northern countries in the winter (brr) Let me know how that pina colada turns out, did you get slender sip as well?

Yes I got the slender sip. Will try when I get home today for breakfast with porridge x

It's 10.30 am and I've managed to wait until now to have a shake. I ordered some choc and orange and I'm finding it rather pleasant. I think I'll have my slender sip about 2 and then have my 2nd pkt. Will keep.updated on how today goes.

I've done it . My first day ever to manage on three packets plus one slender slim. Day two for me tomorrow fingers crossed it goes as well as today x

Ooh la la, Paris and Rome in one week - I want your job! The dress is fantastic, I love polka dots - I have them on quite a few tops (all too small for me at the moment). Loving the Burberry dress - very sophisticated (I couldn't wear it 5'3 and with a massive bust) but you've got the height to pull it off. Did you pull the trigger and buy it?

Hello ladies! well my order arrived (well half of it anyway) and of course i immediately tried the slender sip. wow, that stuff works! i wasn't hungry despite long meetings.
Tried the pina colada - will DEFINITELY not be buying anymore. Weird weird taste

Whimsical - you do not want my job unless you like heartburns and headaches. I di pull the trigger on it and a couple of other items :rolleyes:

MUST STOP SHOPPING - my husband complains that I don't wear half of what I buy (he's right) - but I try to explain the expanding waistline issue and he doesn't want to hear it! He hasn't changed size since he was 20 so of course he doesn't get it! very frustrating.

Do u have the slender sip before each meal. I have only had one a day so far. I love the pina colada i had my first one today. So chuffed managed three packets again today .

It's funny how everyone likes different things on this diet - I had the Pina Colada the other day and thought it was not bad, but I hate the cookies and cream and strawberry dessert thing :eek:

My husband spends a lot more on clothes than I do! That could change next year though :). I always spend money on buying things for the house and our son and he spends on clothes and hobbies - put like that it doesn't sound very fair lol. I need to up my budget I think lol.

I would be estatic to be the same weight as I was when I was 20

Heartburn and headaches are not a good mix - you've talked me out of it lol

Les - I had a look at the exante website and you take it three times a day 30 minutes before a meal, it looks good but I take psyllium husk capsules and that is the same kind of thing (expands in the stomach and works as an appetite suppressant) and well done to you for getting through on three packs again!

Last edited:
I'm back from a hectic weekend transferring my son from surf to rugby camp - so now everything will be pretty calm for the next 10 days (yey!)
I'm especially proud of the fact that i didn't use the excuse of being away from home for 3 days to eat my merry way through breakfast buffet, restaurant for lunch or dinner! That's basically never happened before, but I really want this to work for me this time!
I have to say that whether it's psychological or not, the slender sip helped me keep it cool

Wow!! just a recap for yesterday - just feels like my mindset is worlds away from before. It really IS all about how you see things!
Right now, I don't feel like a victim, sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I truly feel that I'm doing this because I choose to - which has helped me be 100% yesterday and ladies, that is huge for me!
Also, I had my first meal around 1PM which I also think helps me because if I eat a pack in the morning and one at lunch, it leaves me with one in the evening and psychologically, it's damaging for me

Lunch - Indian pot meal (added curry)
Dinner - red bean chili (still too sweet for my tastebuds)
after dinner snack - lemon bar

I really, really want this to work! Not only to look good and fit in my clothes properly, but also to finally just reach this goal I've set for myself but somehow never reached!

The site is soooo quiet! is everyone exhausted from the heat?
Anyway, I'm still going strong! everyone at work was complaining that they were hungry, talking about what to eat, what they had etc. Didn't affect me one bit. So happy right now
I really think that for me, I need to hold off on that first pack as long as I can - even lunchtime so that I have 2 left when I get home!

Yesterday was a total success diet-wise so I'm happy with that, the only glitch is that I had my last 2 products together (shake and green thai something) and wow... my stomach did not handle that well at all! I don't know what it is, but I won't be doing that any time soon

Aiming for Day 3 @ 100% and I'm going to stay that way until I leave for the States!! I guess I should be in ketosis too at some point soon. I'm not hungry, but I know ketosis hasn't hit yet.

Hope everyone's ok, just trying to take it one (long) day at a time and not get in too much trouble shopping - why is there so much choice out there? :(

Back