Total Solution I am really doing this

Your doing well. Any tips for a restarter? I can do a few days but always manage to slip up then think screw it :/

Your doing well. Any tips for a restarter? I can do a few days but always manage to slip up then think screw it :/
Hi Gamy and welcome!

I think my head is screwed on right this time! The number of false starts I've had is simply horrifying, but this time, I'm determined to do the diet instead of letting the diet do me in (not sure if that makes any sense, but that's how I feel)
I guess it's the attitude or rather the decision to make it my choice, not just endure it

100% again today - water done as well so that's it for me, kitchen is closed

I tried on the black dress and it fits tightly, especially around the boobs, but it should be ok by mid September

I feel too tired lately to do much, but I wake up every morning at around 4am - so frustrating

Woke up this morning feeling hungry !?! I may have 4 products today. I don't want to set myself up for failure, so I'll go easy on myself - i'll just see how it goes today and try not to disappoint myself.
had the Muesli breakfast bar from the balance range - it's the only one i truly can eat along with the strawberry jam and lemon one

I have to get mentally ready fr a 10 day travel stint - it won't be easy so I've decided that I won't have any alcohol, it hampers my judgement and leads me to leniency towards myself. I'll bring bars for breakfast and stick to lean proteins as much as possible. It won't be easy but it's not impossible!

Alcohol is what I have had to cut and finding it the hardest thing to do. I am not even a big drinker so I do not even no why. The recent weather has not helped.

I'm the same Freefall, I basically don't really drink, but during the winter time or cocktail parties, before I realize it, BAM I've had a glass or 2
But I haven't had anything to drink this year and I'm not really tempted at the moment - I am very very focused

Well I ended up having just 3 packs yesterday so I'm happy.
However, I stepped on the scales for some stupid reason and I haven't really lost much - very disheartening, but I have to continue and believe this is going to work! I'll try to have my first meal as late as possible.

I am a believer in the "whoosh effect" when dieting. I do not go down 0.4 lbs a day but I do wake up and be down 2 sometimes 3 lbs in one night. In my head I know I am burning the fat but the number on the scales still influences my mood especially when they are not reflecting the calorie deficit.

JUST sat down from last minute shopping! It is exhausting . Had water and that's it so now I have to figure which packs to have preferably not at once... funny thing is 2 weeks ago 3 packs felt like not enough -now I'm battling to eat! I don't really like days like that because then I easily get nauseated with the packs. Will try to do a shake and later a bar and maybe another shake before bed
Hit the major sales goldmine, but I'm proud to say it was not for me!! I was more attracted by the new season (pre fall) stuff which of course wasn't on sale! So i will do my best to hold off though I saw a lovely coat I wouldn't mind getting my hands on :rolleyes:

Official weigh-in today - that's 6lbs off for me :)
I just pray pray pray that my upcoming trip won't mess up my determination,

I ended up having a bar and some tuna and cucumbers last night. I couldn't fathom eating 3 packs in 3-4 hours (eating them to close together makes my stomach hurt)

Today I'll try the golden syrup oatmeal as I've heard so much about it

Ugh, my husband and "man-child" came back... with food and more and wanted to have a family dinner last night, I politely declined. I see how difficult it is when they're home!

So yesterday I had the porridge, pretty good, but I used my hand blender to mix it and make it finer, because I can't stand uneven lumps in my porridge. The taste was good though!
I'm on track, but wavering - just looking at my dress though, it's enough to give me strength not to give in and eat crap.

This morning I had the muesli breakfast bar (well at around 11) - my favorite even though it has more calories than recommended for TS

There are 2 pairs of pants calling my name, but I have so many already that I'm hesitant to pull the trigger... but I love new and pretty things :rolleyes::oops:

"I'm on track, but wavering" definitely relate to that!

It's funny (well not funny, but interesting) I think, how you can so badly want something one day, and the next when you don't give in to the temptation, you have no desire for it at all and feel good about yourself. It's just getting through those key moments I think that are important. I seem to remember they become less frequent once you're a few weeks into the plan, but right now on day 3 I definitely relate to the 'wavering' mentality. As long as we don't succumb , that's the main thing i'd say! :)

The packing killed me tonight! Running around trying to figure out what to bring and packing for a family trip for a week as well as for one child for a little over a month makes me crazy!!
I didn't go the food route though! Happy with myself but frustrated I had a "jump the wagon" and just eat whatever thought

Last edited:
I think it's good to have the sod it thoughts, coping with them whilst on the diet will hopefully help when real food comes into play. I have suitcases full of clothes which my partner laughs about because once they fit I will be too busy buying new ones that the chances of me wearing all but a handful again will be slim. I still will not let them go even though I know he is right.so I would probably buy the new clothes.

"I'm on track, but wavering" definitely relate to that!

It's funny (well not funny, but interesting) I think, how you can so badly want something one day, and the next when you don't give in to the temptation, you have no desire for it at all and feel good about yourself. It's just getting through those key moments I think that are important. I seem to remember they become less frequent once you're a few weeks into the plan, but right now on day 3 I definitely relate to the 'wavering' mentality. As long as we don't succumb , that's the main thing i'd say! :)
Just re read what you wrote... it is so so true! Let's hope they become less frequent

I think it's good to have the sod it thoughts, coping with them whilst on the diet will hopefully help when real food comes into play. I have suitcases full of clothes which my partner laughs about because once they fit I will be too busy buying new ones that the chances of me wearing all but a handful again will be slim. I still will not let them go even though I know he is right.so I would probably buy the new clothes.

The problem is I get rid of my"big" clothes...except for one or two keepsake (like my largest pair of pants ever...) it's a double edged sword, because she the current clothes feel tight... it's a reminder that I'm gaining and it is uncomfortable... but also warning me that I need to do something about it! Then out of the blues I'll give in and buy clothes that fit (hence the late wake up call) I caught it earlier this time! Tried on the Burberry dress - It fits but not in a good way (think sausage casing) but promising times ahead! :cool:

That's great. I've gone up and down the scales so much over the last 4 years but have never lost a size, despite loosing a few stones. So hopefully I can get into something smaller soon and I'll use that as a motivator.

Back