Total Solution I am really doing this

Hello ladies, well getting ready to leave this beautiful city. It was a nice hiatus diet wise, but I’ll be back on as of this weekend! I’ve had steak for the last 2 days and my system is saying “enough”
I managed to get in 2 more runs, one of 32mns and one of 39 this am! So I think I should definitely start exercising regularly... my body definitely remembers the training... but my head and lungs don’t... but I won’t let it discourage me;)
I’m happy to see the family tomorrow - well the kids as my husband is off biking and back to their noisy banter!
Hope everyone has a great evening

I'm about to land and boy do I feel antsy! I hope I don't have a sinus infection. Taking off I felt like a nail was being driven through my brain!
Anyway plan for today is chill! Shower, nap (I know it's bad, but it takes lay body longer to recup nowadays) - and wait for the kiddies to come home!

Might text hairdresser to come for blowout... Traveling/pollution dies funny things to my hair - and gives me dandruff! yuck yuck!

Well, I have to be back on plan - and i'll be honest here, I'm really dreading going back to the packs! I mean I'm fearing it - whyyyyy? Oh wait I know! sever deprivation ahead :oops:

You can do it!!

I have been on a right food bender... thought i had a grip on it, but just goes to show, still have a long way to go, not only on the lbs but the mental side.

And, I have to say, age is clearly a factor, my hormones are changing as I'm def going through the change... urgghh

Anyway, hope you have a good rest and huge hugs from you kids and hubby when you seen them xxxx

Rested - check
hair done - check
kids home - check and gone again *cry* as my youngest said, "mom, we have busy lives, just because you leave, we still keep living"... out of the mouth of babes - I had to laugh!

My husband's gone for the weekend, he left early this morning, so it's me and the kiddies - I saw the fridge was stocked and dinner for tonight prepped... I'll probably end up having an early night to bed!
I had tuna for lunch, couldn't face a pack just yet

TGIF ladies, hope no one goes crazy overboard!

Hope you don't mind me popping onto your thread and nosing through your diary... just looking for motivation and banter :) 21kg is a great loss!

Glad you had a good trip and I'm sure you'll get back on plan when you're ready. I have to admit I don't have a house full of young people, so sticking to the plan for me is a tad easier. My husband works a shift pattern, so this week it was really easy to avoid food altogether, the weekend should be interesting though.

Have a good one!

Hi Blackcat!
Not that many kids though - I mean not like my sisters/brother in-law and such 4, 4 and 5... I only have 2 (more than enough for meeeeee)

Well, I am NOT on day one back...because I'm not 100% - I don't know if it's the trip, the fatigue or back to the packs, but my stomach is very unsettled - It's supposed to be TOM but I think the flights messed it up, so maybe nothing this month... but gosh my stomach with weird gurgles and movement - it's weird. I've had lemon&ginger tea, 1 porridge, 1 butterscotch delight - not feeling hungry, but not feeling settled either - very weird!

At least I got the bed to myself! my husband is a total moocher and i'm alight but long sleeper, he's the opposite - so he comes to bed I'm already down for the count but then that wakes me up - and he gets up like unrealistically early and that wakes me up too... I know I should get up, but when that happens it feels like I battled the whole night! So this weekend is pure delight! my own bed to myself

OK gotta hit that water though, been very bad in that department!

OK, so this weekend was a blowout - as expected - I mean I know myself, showed self restraint in NYC, get home and have tuna? Well that was the least calorific thing I had all weekend. The menu set for this weekend was so "autumn- oriented" and I feel like it's TOM (well the signs at least without it being official) anyway, enough of the excuses.
I had a lamb burger patty on saturday evening with a lebanese salad.
Chili sunday lunch with the kids and toast & cheese for dinner - weird, I know but that's what the kids want on Sunday night if they've had a late lunch

So I stepped on the scale this morning - of course, because I do not know how to function otherwise, and it shows a full 5lb gain. Strangely enough, I'm not bothered by it - but I'm back to being 100% today as I have a trip to Sicily with the family planned on the last week of October - so until then, cravings be gone!

That'll mostly be 'water' gain ;)

The diet journey is just that... life gets in the way sometimes and I like that you've put that 'blip' behind you - great mentality. Cheese toasties are one of my favourite go to's especially when I just want something quick and filling. Of course they are off the menu at the moment, but there's something truly delicious about melted cheese...nom...nom. Right, enough of the food talk - hope your cravings subside swiftly.

IT IS HAAARD! way harder than it should be - I'm wondering if it's just the week off or if i've gone off the diet
I'm still 100% but my hunger level today is like 15 out of 10 seriously

It is hard, yes indeedee -but you can get back on track..... oh yes you can.

If you don't think you can go 'cold turkey' (sorry for the food references, clearly not helping) -then maybe ease yourself back in by doing the flexi solution for the rest of this week. 2 products and a healthy meal and snack might help with the cravings and you could then try alternate days (100% then flexi every other day) until you are back on it. Or maybe you stick with the flexi solution -but don't give up.

A 21kg loss is pretty awesome and from what I've read you've got there through sheer determination - so you've definitely got what it takes :D

My technique - I tell myself to be 100% for the day and if it's not ok, see you tomorrow - then apply it the next day - pretty soon i've done several days and i say why not stick it out a week :)
This morning, I was at, be 100% this morning - now i'm at be 100% until this evening - fingers crossed I'll pass through until tomorrow breakfast. I've eaten a golden syrup porridge for breakfast and an apple&cinnamon one for lunch

Well, I'm taking myself off to bed. Couldn't manage a 3rd porridge - just had the lemon bar instead with some cucumber and hot pepper sauce. Maybe that will cut down the cravings - I usually find I eat less if it's spicy.

So today was 95% - I'm aiming for 100% tomorrow.

So I’m being 100% today. My husband came home last night and gave me the « talk »
He’s being patient with me until the Xmas holidays. After that he said no more vlcd!
He says my body is just so used to it that it can’t be tricked anymore- he doesn’t want to see me miss out on life. He wants to see me happy, eating and losing weight calorie counting and exercising.
He booked a massage for me this morning- it’s a remodeling massage and I’ll admit it felt so good!
So this limit is giving me a goal - lose as much as I can until Xmas - like 2.5 stones is doable right?

OK, so this weekend was a blowout - as expected - I mean I know myself, showed self restraint in NYC, get home and have tuna? Well that was the least calorific thing I had all weekend. The menu set for this weekend was so "autumn- oriented" and I feel like it's TOM (well the signs at least without it being official) anyway, enough of the excuses.
I had a lamb burger patty on saturday evening with a lebanese salad.
Chili sunday lunch with the kids and toast & cheese for dinner - weird, I know but that's what the kids want on Sunday night if they've had a late lunch

So I stepped on the scale this morning - of course, because I do not know how to function otherwise, and it shows a full 5lb gain. Strangely enough, I'm not bothered by it - but I'm back to being 100% today as I have a trip to Sicily with the family planned on the last week of October - so until then, cravings be gone!

At least your are back on it! Lucky you... Sicily.... although its food heaven!!! I will be back with you 100% by tomorrow morning as my bloomin package has arrived at last!! xx

So I’m being 100% today. My husband came home last night and gave me the « talk »
He’s being patient with me until the Xmas holidays. After that he said no more vlcd!
He says my body is just so used to it that it can’t be tricked anymore- he doesn’t want to see me miss out on life. He wants to see me happy, eating and losing weight calorie counting and exercising.
He booked a massage for me this morning- it’s a remodeling massage and I’ll admit it felt so good!
So this limit is giving me a goal - lose as much as I can until Xmas - like 2.5 stones is doable right?

How lovely that he booked you a massage.... great that he is looking out for you and wants you to be happy and healthy. :)

I think it was even better that he booked it this morning- it made everything fall back in the right frame of mind. I’ll be in Stuttgart tomorrow and Thursday and I plan on bringing my packs! No exception for me!

Good to hear it! And I think its a great thing to set Xmas as your 'end date'- you should be able to lose 2.5 stone by then, its doable -but don't fret if that doesn't happen. You'll easily lose the rest on a less restrictive diet in the new year. The massage sounded wonderful, could definitely do with one of them myself -what a wonderful hubby you have.

The truth is well he is... but we’re going to Belize for Xmas to visit MORE family and check on his baby (boat) and he doesn’t want to hear my whining - about bathing suits, food or anything else - and truthfully I understand, so much time/moments wasted!

He knows me inside/out by now :rolleyes:

Back