I am slimmingd0wn!!!

Well done ! 2.5 is fantastic

Lisa

Last night I was revising, and got REALLY hungry. So ended up having a piece of steak with beans and mushrooms.

No syns though :)

Was starving!

Today is the day of my exam. *cry!*
So food isn't really on the front of my mind. So I need to plan.

I want to have lots of fruit... i have pears, satsumas, strawberries, bananas and apples in the house. So that shouldnt be a problem.
I want to have egg on toast or something for breakfast ... with mushrooms and beans maybe? mmm!
Or maybe just mushroom and egg on toast. I dunno. See how I feel in a while.

Lunch wise. Well... I am debating whether to eat lunch BEFORE or AFTER my 1pm exam. I need to leave the house at 12.15. So thats early to have lunch. Maybe I will snack on fruit until after the exam. and then at 3pm go and have jacket spud with beans and salad from the students union.

Or I could eat that at home... before the exam. Hm!

For dinner its stirfry - I know that already.

Tomorrow I have an exam at 9am. So quick breakfast for me. I dont have any more weetabix - so ready brek? Thats 5 syns for 28g ... and then I can use my milk from my allowance?
Hm. Problem is I like jam on it. So maybe I should just have beans on toast. Lol...

I want to keep my syns tomorrow because after the 2 days of exams .. I would like a glass of wine! lol.

Working saturday, so will come home and eat ... home sunday... and then monday I am going to my parents for a few days. So will try and eat everything that they do - bar the syns. They are quite good anyway, lie jacket spud beans and mushrooms and salad. ... pasta etc. So shouldnt be toooo bad.

I am now hungry after talking about food. So I am going to make my breakfast!

I have decided on egg and mushrooms on toast.

Yummmmmy!

xxxxx

Thanks Lorna! It went well actually. Perfect question for me, and I wrote everything that I could remember from revision.

I have another exam tomorrow 9am :(
Trying to revise for another exam right after an exam is HORRID. I just cant concentrate!

Had beans and mushrooms for breakfast
Jacket spud with beans (30g low fat cheese) and salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and peppers!).
Also had a pear this morning, and some carrots and celery with hummus (2 syns)

Dinner is going to be stirfry (6syns for whole sachet of sauce apparantly!) so 3 syns for sauce for me.
Free veggies and noodles and rice!

Going to have a mullar light yoghurt and an apple and/or banana I think whilst revising.

Cannot WAIT for this to be over.

Also great news ... I have got a job interview for a job when I graduate! Its a good starting wage (21 grand a year I think) and plenty of chance of promotion!!!

I am EXCITED!

And next week, Ill be going home and planning my wedding with the OH, mum and dad!

Good weeks ahead for me!!

xx

Glad todays exam went well for you :) good luck for tomorows - sounds pretty full on for you at the mo! I couldnt believe the relief i felt when i handed my coursework in for the last time. (wish id done SW, i eat far too much rubbish back then)
What are you studying, if you dont mind me asking!? :eek:

That's great about exam! Nothing worse than having another one next day I hated that!!!

Next week sounds like a lot more fun than this one anyway!! Xx

Good luck with the exam. I am enjoying your diary also being a new.

Thanks Lozza and happyem! :)

Exams went swimmingly well! :D
Felt so super fantastic about it... had a baddddddddd day with food though.

Would really appreciate trying to help me work out the syns? Or should I not bother? lol.

Had ...

Weatherspoons jacket potato with veggie chilli ...

Harvester: 1 ladel of thousand island, 1 ladel of red devil.
Salmon fishcakes with salad (rocket)
serloin steak with jacket spud, corn on cob, jack daniels sauce, some peas.

Now the damage....

2 rose spritzers with lemonade
and I have just had a glass of black tower rose with diet lemonade at home.

*cry*

Its bad isnt it???

I googled it just now, and EVERY WHERE is advising not to eat the jacket potato. And there I was thinking I was being good!

:'(

I read ... "Wetherspoon Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans & Dressed Salad per serving = 12 syns" ... so chilli is going to be worse isnt it?

Annnd as for harvester 125 ml of rose = 4.5 syns and I had TWO of those. 9 syns.
I rekon I have WELL gone over my syns for the entire weekend.

:'(

I better not gain this week otherwise I WILL be gutted!

I am going to the gym in the morning. Hopefully run it off. Tomorrow I am going to have a salad for lunch (literally lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes) ... and lots of fruit (apple, banana and pear) and stirfry for dinner. Try and compensate for my awful day!

Did I mention I had 2 bread rolls?

Oh god. I feel SO full now though. Like sickly full. I WILL learn.

:(

Please comfort me !! lol.

xx

lol your funny! I went out for dinner too! I had been doing so well and I completely blame my boyfriend! I started off ok, mussels, roast chicken and i didnt touch the skin with mash and corn on the cob but i had a full fat coke and a margarita! Ooooops! I did manage to refrain from having desert! As for your syns I am rubbish so I cant even judge lol xx

I don't mind judgement!! Its just I KNOW that I will never get to goal weight if I continue being such a food whore LOL.

I need to realise that being skinny doesnt come with wine and other treats like that. Its just naughty!!
Mind you I RARELY drink - so I am going to let it go, and be super super good from now on.

***PROMISE***!!!!

Lol.

xx

Lol ok we can both promise to be better. Me too!!! It's hard but we can do it. Just think of the beach bodies. As a lovely person in my work said to me " you want to turn heads not stomachs" lol keeps me going xx

Hahaha. Well weigh in is fast approaching, and I feel like a whale after last night.
I am also feeling a tad sick :( Got a badddd stomach ache.

Today will be healthy healthy foods. All free.

And I am also about to get up and take my little Lola for a long walk before work!

Good start to the day!

xx

So A good day on free foods.. errr...

I had an apple
A pear
A satsuma
3 litres of water
Tomato and herbs pasta
Mashed potato
Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber)

Then I went food shopping with a friend. I didnt buy ANYTHING. whilst she bought a giant pizza, wedges, salad, cheesecake and chocolate biscuits for her "dinner date" with another one of our friends. I didnt go because I couldnt face it :(

Instead I came home to my partner ordering a chinese. Nooooooooooooo.
I made sure he ordered what I wanted though.
Boiled rice (free)
Chicken chow mein (2syns)
Beef in blackbean (2.5 syns)
pork cantonese style (CANT FIND SYNS??)

So I have synned my sections and obviously not my partners.

This SURELY cxannot be all a chinese is?

I mean I googled everything before hand to pick the healthiest choices... but surely this isnt right?

Advice please?

xx

Hmm... still feeling guilty after yesterday.

Today is slightly better.

Glass of 250ml milk (1% milk)
Jacket potato with beans and cheese and salad (syn the cheese - 5 syns)
Starbucks skinny latte - 5 syns.
pecan and caramel bite (tiny tiny amount - 5 syns)
Dinner is going to be a syn free spag bol.

Ok so perhaps not a perfect day. I just felt so **** :(

I am doing rubbish this week and I BET it shows at WI tomorrow. I am REALLY dreading it. If I STS I will be happy at this point in time.

I don't know whats wrong with me, I just cant focus on the task! I get distracted to easily by naughty foods.

Someone please help me I am feeling rather desperate :(
xxx

I have had a shocking weekend. I def don't think I will have lost this week. I started well but my oh has totally led me astray lol. I will be surprised if my result is anything good. I just need to draw a line under it I've had a bit of a weird few days emotion wise.

I think u have to look at it like ur just having a bit of down time after ur exams. Whatever weighin says tomorrow don't worry just start afresh xxx

yeah this is true. Thanks lozza.

I really appreciate the advice / support. I need it!
I am so crap at diets without the help.

I think I might go to the gym tomorrow morning too and get back into some exercise. Walking the dog was impossible today it was so bloody windy. She would have blown off her lead! lol.

I am starting a fresh, and am going to do 100%.

Oh God. If I cant even last 2 weeks without 100% what am I gna be like for the rest of my life? lol.

Hopeless!

x

I need to get to the gym too. My puppies are still so small for proper walks. Going to change gyms tho because having issues with ex who works for the company plus other gym myself and bf can play badminton etc which will be good exercise.

I don't really get it I mean overall this is best diet I've done so I dont know why I still struggle I think the key for me is preparation. I was bad today coz was out an starving and thought ah well whereas if I had planned ahead an had something with me I wouldn't have failed!

Think I'll be embarrassed at weigh in!

We can do this..... Bikini body!!!!!!!! Xx

Hi
I just thought I would let you know I had a bad food weekend too and its only my second week.

It was all okay until I had a glass of wine with the girls on Saturday night. Wish I it did not stop at 1 glass but I am afraid I lost count. I did resist the mcdonalds on the way home yesterday but that was really difficult.

Never mind heres to a fresh week for everyone.
Good luck to everyone!!

Back