I am so cross with myself !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by szoes, 10 September 2007 Social URL.

1. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I am so cross with myself,

Everyday I start a new day thinking I will get back in to SSing and will not pick and every day I pick :mad:only a small amount but it stopping the weight coming off

I was doing so well before I took a break

I am gutted I cant get back in to this,

I have no CDC ,so if any CDC are reading this why can I not get back to ssing ,I found it sooo easy first time and 21lb fell of in a month !!

:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

aw honey I am exactly the same - every day I htink this is it - yesterday was fab all day and then wham I was at a concert last night and had bad things..

I have just gone back on the fallen angels thread - go there and we can try and get our star a day sorted.

I lost my first 4 and a bit stone in a great time now its just none existent!

4. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i have no magic answers or i'd be at goal !!
    also try the "hour by hour" thread for suport.
    good luck
    xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.