I am so dam proud of myself ....

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I have just cooked our tea... which was SW chips- well i put them in the Actifry !!
anyway hubby came in from work and said ....where's the fish then ?
(cos this morning when I asked him what did he want for tea he said fish and chips)
So I said ''No fish luv ,we are having egg and chips !!
So I opened the cupboard to get a tin of beans out and there right in front of me was 2 Large tins of ..... Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pudding mmmmm
I said to him-'' you can have that if you want ?'' he said no we could have half .. I said No I'll have scrambled egg
So for tea I had scrambled egg, SW chips and beans
Hubby had Steak and kidney pudding and chips OMG, it smelt gorgeous !!, I tried a very small piece,mmmmm
Went onto SW site to check syns----
47.5 for the whole tin OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
That was so close ... I nearly ate that !!
phew !.. This time last year I wouldn't of given it a second thought I would of just eaten it

WELL DONE YOU!!!! Thats very good of you, its very easy to eat something and then check the syn levels. Well done on having such fantastic will power xx x x x x

OMG !!! Fry Bentos pies should be called bloody Land Mines!! 47 Syns !!!! I'll have two... NOT!

Well done ! you.. they are full of crap anyway !

Philx

omg ! cant believe that, my mum and dad live in devon and cant get them, in april i tuk them bout 10 down !!! they both dieting at the min hope they ate them all before they started ,, well dun you for resisting xxx

I used to love the Chicken and Mushroom one, love the soggy pastry! Won't eat one ever again I think!

Does using the Actifry still make the SW chips synfree? I like the look of those fryers but worry incase not synfree still......?

Jill

i wish i had ur will power! i wud of had it well scoffed!! well done...give me some of ur motivation haha! it doesnt help wen u live with a skinny partner who can get away with eating anything!!

Oh what? That was OH's idea of a meal when we got married! Welll done for resisting!

:angel09:OMG your halo is blinding me, you were brilliant in refusing that pie, I know I couldn't and I certainly couldn't have tried just a bit either, cos that would have been it - the other one would have been out the cupboard and down my neck. Well done to you, thats determination hun xx

Does using the Actifry still make the SW chips synfree? I like the look of those fryers but worry incase not synfree still......?

Jill
DEpends how many people you share the chips with LOL
It does 1kg of chips and you use 1 tablespoon of oil- which is equal to -6 syns, normally there is 4 of us sharing a pan full so that is 1.5 syns each - not bad for some nice chippies !!

Flippin' heck! A close call there then...Well done for not getting sucked into that nightmare!

Back