I am so excited I have to share!

hope70

Today my husband got all my pre-babies clothes out of the attic. 6 years after they went up! All but one pair of jeans fits like a dream! I feel I have a whole new wardrobe. All the big clothes are off to the charity shop tomorrow, never to return!:party0049:

Whooooo!! :party0011: That's fab honey :D :D

god that must be a great feeling, well done. The best thing is people will get use out of you're old stuff too if they can't afford new or even if it's really nice clobber. Everyone's a winner. Bit like LT really xx

what fantastic news bet you feel brilliant and other people will benefit from your success

keep focused

xx Sharron

Awesomness! :D

Good for you Hope. That must feel brilliant, no wonder you want to share!!

Good for you Hope, and you have actually just reminded me I have some clothes up in my attic that I should sift through.
I am really pleased for you, you must be beaming.

Thanks everyone. I know it is a cliche but......I couldn't have done it without you!!!

:happy096: Thats brilliant news well done.XX

:talk017:

Great stuff!
We should all keep trying our stuff on regularly, coz we lose so fast.
I've "missed the boat" with a few things, by not trying them often enough, then they have to go without even wearing them.

That's a fantastic achievement hun, keep on losing!

I love charity shops, I'll take my old stuff in then come out with other stuff to see me through the next sizes at a fraction of the cost! Lots of Designers at Debenhams and Next things I just couldn't afford at the rate we drop down sizes! In 10 months I've gone from a 22/24 to a 12!

x

well done thats a great step

Back