I am so in love with the porridge!!!

<3 It!

OMG, I LOVE apple & cinnamon. I ordered a box of 21 this week and it is all I have. It's absolute LUSH!!!! :D

Don't be daft Jaycey, I didn't take it as rude at all :)

Just goes to show how different peoples taste buds can be I suppose hehe

Ooooh I love the porridge too!

really starting to like the porridge, i have started chopping up my bars in timy slithers and adding a quarter to the apple one, and yummy as i have something to bite into thats warm, and fills me up that cuppled with a hot summer berries drink ....... full full full.... says my tum tum tum.....

Hi I havent had porridge since I was a kid and hated it then it always made me gag but I`m thinking of trying it again at 50 haha do you make it with skimmed mike or just water ?
MARGARET XX

because there is nothing to bite into... i can't eat it... so my brain says drink it but like you said it is too thick so i used to gag...
so no i don't actually drink but my mouth and brain don't know what to do with it.

i have now learn't how to cope with this = adding some of my chocolate bar to it so i can chew.
NO MORE MENTAL CONFUSION AND WARM HOT CHEWABLE FOOD ... YIPPEE:D

Last edited:
Sultanas??

Can some one answer the question about the sultanas? My CD told me she used to put them in her poridge and suggested I try this... I was going to until I seen this!!

Nutrition

NamePer ServingPer 100gEnergy375kJ (90kcal)1245kJ (295kcal)Protein0.8g2.7gCarbohydrate20.8g69.4gsugars20.8g69.4gFat0.1g0.4gsaturates--Fibre0.6g2.0gSodium*trace0.1g*Salt Equivalenttrace0.3g

Cant beleive how many carbs there are - I'm sure this would take you out of ketosis??

I like both the porridges but usually have one for lunch as I don't like heavy breakfasts.

Can some one answer the question about the sultanas? My CD told me she used to put them in her poridge and suggested I try this... I was going to until I seen this!!

Nutrition

NamePer ServingPer 100gEnergy375kJ (90kcal)1245kJ (295kcal)Protein0.8g2.7gCarbohydrate20.8g69.4gsugars20.8g69.4gFat0.1g0.4gsaturates--Fibre0.6g2.0gSodium*trace0.1g*Salt Equivalenttrace0.3g

Cant beleive how many carbs there are - I'm sure this would take you out of ketosis??
It certainly doesn't sound right to me - I wouldn't chance it personally! :confused:

just want to add to this my sister started cd yesterday and after me raving about the porridge she tried it and said aswell it was salty so i really think its the taste buds as i think its sweet!
x

Well I got myself a porridge to try for breakfast tomorrow. I don't normally like porridge but after everyone raving about it on here I just had to give it a go! Anything to make a change from the shakes for a while.

I love the plain porridge, funny enough I haven't had it in for a while, and I thought it was really sweet this time lol!!

I add 200ml of hot water, slowly mix in the packet (all in a jug) whilst stiring quickly then ping for 1 mintue, pour into a bowl and eat like normal porridge, I am also going to keep buying this beyond cd as I don't like cereal much either:D

I love the porridge too, and thats all I have now! But I can't make it like the instructions say, I have to use hot water and mix till its all glooopy, then eat and half way thru add a little more water. If I do it in the microwave its horrible!! Otherwise Perfect for me. They do call me porridge girl at work now tho lol.

I used to have the orig poridge back when I did CD last year and my new CD bought me the orig ones - I must remember to order the A & C ones, I love A & C :D

Well I tried the porridge this morning and it confirmed something for me....I still hate porridge! :D

Back