I am so mad :(

Ninja,

He's still wearing the same jeans, just does them up UNDER his stomach. He was telling me yesterday how loose they were...:D

I usually do the shopping, I buy him the healthy option ready meals, but then he usually adds tons of cheese and fried chips! He will then go to the local shop and buy himself some chocolate, and eat it in front of me :mad:

Does he not want you to lose the weight? Remember you are making awesome progress and if he's not careful I can see a large lump of extra weight you'll be losing along the way as well as your own ;)

Ninja,

He's still wearing the same jeans, just does them up UNDER his stomach. He was telling me yesterday how loose they were...:D

I usually do the shopping, I buy him the healthy option ready meals, but then he usually adds tons of cheese and fried chips! He will then go to the local shop and buy himself some chocolate, and eat it in front of me :mad:

Hi Slinky

He's basically just deluding himself, isn't he?

Personally I wouldn't buy him any ready meals. I would make what meals you have for yourself and let him either eat the same or go out and get himself something else. How long do you think he would last if he had to go out every night to get himself something to eat?

Try telling him your treating yourself, make some burgers, fried onions, chips, a dollop of coleslaw etc and make some loud yummeh noises....but don't offer him any, see if he wants to sneak a chip or something. Or try something similar with sausages, mash, veg and onion gravy....see if he can tell any difference.

Thanks for the support Ninja and Cobweb - much appreciated.

I think I might show him your post cobweb, might make him think!

I took your advise last night Ninja, and made a fish pie (which he loves), I made so many "yummy" noises that eventually he tried it, and ending up eating 2 helpings!

Back