I am so moody is this normal

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi please can someone relate to this.I am constantly irritated by everyone.I know Im snapping but cant stop myself,another 3 months of this I dont think I will have a husband any more.I even told him he was irritating me and he looked really upset so I said I was joking why am I being so horrid??

how long have you been doing cd hon? if it's the first week or two this is totally normal. hormones being released from our fat tissue make us irritable. plus the fact that we all want to eat and can't... it should settle down after the first couple of weeks :)

abz xx

Hi I am on week 4 now im either really hyped up or really stressed ,no in between.

talk to your cdc about it hon. i had problems with ssing and that was it. i ended up on 1000 but am thinking of dropping down to 810 now. i think a lot of it is hormonal with me but a lot of it is also psychological. i am addicted to food after all. take it away and i'm going to throw a bit of a strop... ha.

but talk to your cdc. they should be able to help. but i'm sure that plenty of people go through the same thing. i've just asked my OH yesterday if he thinks he can handle me being a b*tch for the next three months. his answer? i'll manage... ha.

abz xx

Thanks I will do that I dont want to come off it as I am so determined this time I have had umpteen re starts and am scared to stop as I know I wont get back on,an example of one of my moody strops is ,busting for the loo jigging about but in the middle of washing up cant go til ive finished,hubby says do you want to go to the loo(obvious) that winds me up ,in my mind at that time of course i want the blinking loo but if i go he wont do the washing up i will go to the loo come back down to wash up he will then want a cuddle which i dont want as i just want to wash up.

ha. i do it all the time. my OH has an apology card so far and i've warned him that he may end up with another now i want to go back on 810... :D

abz xx

im sure it will pass i was very very snappy the first couple of weeks but have mellowed out now all the best x

i was horrid also, really didnt like it, was really snappy at my 5 year old and thats not fair.
on day one of a restart today, and gonna make a consious effort to be extra nice. xx

If you are female then it certainly is normal to be moody ;) no just kidding.
I certainly was moody to start but I think when you start losing weight and fitting in smaller clothes you become naturally happy.

Thanks for all your replies,My hubby phoned me today as he wants me to come off the diet,I am going to have a chat with him tonight and try to be........NICE!!This really isnt me and Im sure it will pass she says fingers crossed!!No way am I coming off the diet Im going to blame it on the fact I turned 40 last week!!Im allowed to be cantacarous now!

Good luck hun talking to hubby, i actually had to ask mine if he had written this post as it sounds just like me, your not alone xx

Sort of talked to hubby,well he talked I listened,felt ok after ,then this morning came downstairs fridge not working,now I know its supposed to make a noise and above all feel cold,nope he doesnt agree cos he doesnt want to buy a new one I was about to go into one of my rants,and i thought about being NICE and said ok the fridge is not broken what do I care im not eating so I wont get food poisoning you will...guess what hes getting a new fridge today!

hee. nice one :) i am just avoiding my OH a little bit. ha. i read a book or watch a film downstairs while he's on his computer or we watch a film together but he knows that when i say i need space he needs to not be there after a couple of minutes because that's all i can grit my teeth for :)

abz xx

i'm not married yet!! next summer is my wedding. just hoping he hasn't b*ggered off by then because of my moods, hee.

abz xx

Oh blimey youd better be extra nice then!!At least he knows what hes in for!!:D

Back