I am so nearly there OMG

Hi Mandy, you've done brilliantly - what an inspiration!

I've been doing CD SS+ for three weeks an my CDC is also Lesley, I hope to follow in your footsteps!

Look forward to hearing your updates as you step up the plans.

Well done you look brillaint

You're amazing! Bloody hell, I whine about having to lose a stone and a half! You put me to shame.
Well done you. It is worth the effort in the end.
Ceri

W.O.W 8 stone gone in such a short space of time, that's wonderful. Huge congratulations!
What a great inspiration you are. We need to see your before and after pics in full size! Well Done!:party0011:

Good luck with moving up the plans, keep us all updated.

OMG Mandy you are looking so good girl! Well doen you for getting here I bet you're feeling on top of the world right now :D xxxxx

Well it has been a roller coaster but today well 5 mins ago really I have just realised I have 5lb to go before I start up the plans omg:eek:

I have to say the hard times constipation runs hair loss dizzy hunger has all been the worst .Would I recomend it to anyone I most definatley would it has to be the best thing I have done on the weight loss journey every inconvenience has got a better plus and may even look into becoming a cdc .

Well 5lb to go I could be on ss+ next week and that seems sooooo scary .Will be taking it very slow ease myself back into food have been researching plans for maintaining for life so fingers crossed.I think I am about to venture into the really hard part of any diet so maybe some more tears to come .

Thank you to everyone for there support and for the laughs will be needing loads more of both.

if you are just starting on this journey get your head in the right place and get through the first week that first WI is the biggest motivation .Set yourself mini targets ones that you can get in just a week or 2 and ones that take 4 to 6 weeks that way you are always reaching a goal this so helped me .I hate to lose lol.

Have hopefully add a pic taken today if it works would like to post a before one too but dont know how will fiddle for a while may get there lol xxxxxxx

WOW !!! that is fan-bloomin-tastic Mandye :D:D

well done on a fantastic loss !!

good luck with maintenance.....keep us posted hun !

love

Debz xx

Well Done Mandy xx

Elaine looking at your photos has made me wish I could be at BMI 25 NOW! You are absolutely stunning and I am really jealous! How long did it take you to get to goal- I remember you were on CD when I was here last year (obv I failed and u didnt!) but I have now got to a point where its only 1st 9lbs to BMI 25 and wondered if you could tell me how long it took you to do the last push to goal? xx

Wow Mandy you have done so well x Look forward to working up the plans - I am doing at the moment and yes it is hard (in some ways harder than SS) but it feels so good to be taking charge of what I'm eating! You'll be at goal before you know it x

Corinne x

Back