i am so peckish tonight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by xrachx, 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. xrachx

xrachx Full Member

i am on a green day today and i am so peckish tonight its not funny! i have been munching on fruit and i have just made some low fat super noodles for before i go to bed...what does everyone else eat when in a situation like this?? i am on my 4th week and i havent been like this upto now, its doing my head in i feel if i eat at this time its just going to sabotage the whole thing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have you got any he's or syns left hun? ive just had a fibre plus and it was yum xx

4. cmcewn

cmcewn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was like this myself last night I could have eaten everything in sight. Thanks goodness I didnt have anything bad in the house. I try to just drink lots of water ... that sometimes helps.

5. xrachx

xrachx Full Member

thanks for the replies ladies, well i had a big glass of water and went to bed, luckily i am ok today, it could have just been boredom maybe x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.