I am so pleased i have got through my first day...

i have nearly made it...
one more shake to have.....

do i count the water in shakes as part of my water intake?

Well done on day 1, first step to a new you!! Water intake is on top of the shakes xx

Yay :D
Water is on top of the 230ml you put in shakes, though obviously if you use 500 mls then you don't have to drink as much - likewise if you use 100 mls then you have to drink more.

Good luck! :)

hey snowwonder

well done on your 1st day, i'm on day 3 now.......how hard have you found it???

i keep waiting on it being hard but so far its not which worries me!!!!

Congratulations!

If deciding to make a life change by doing a VLCD is 50% of the battle, then getting through the first day is surely another 25%.... so you're three quarters of the way through the challenge! :)

ok thanks i have used more water in the shakes...
but i am not worried about it as i drank all my water...just wondered really

hey snowwonder

well done on your 1st day, i'm on day 3 now.......how hard have you found it???

i keep waiting on it being hard but so far its not which worries me!!!!

I have found it ok... nearly ate my daughters left over spag bol... but then remembered i couldnt....
I feel like i could have eaten but know if i do then thats it... and i want and need to lose 3 stone....

you have done great... do you feel great?

congrats im 3 weeks in and it does get easier although ive had afew down days but im just thinking about the slim me x

hey snowwonder

am feeling ok, had a meeting today with people eating cakes all around me...........they apologised lol!!!

its harder today not so much because of the cakes but i really want to eat something!!! still i know i'm not hungry which is the 1st battle won i guess!!!

i have my 1st weigh in tonight as my cdc is on hols for the weekend so i'll see how that goes!!!

how r u feelin???

xxx
xxx

Back