I AM SOOO HAPPY ON DAY 6!!

I started this on monday and been for a weigh in this morning and already lost 7 pounds after 5 days... thats already half a stone gone... another 2 and a half to go :D xxx

well done :) don't you just love that feeling:)

Well done.. I have my 1st weigh in on Monday, i've tried soo hard i just hope this pays off.. i have about 3 stones to loose... and a food lover..

That's absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

LT is definitely the best weight loss plan in the world haha!

If you're focused and determined you can do anything. Stick at it 100% and you can't fail.

thanks everyone and minmin i have 3 stone to lose too, there's half gone already!! :) soo excitedd... its my 21st birthday 12 weeks today to thats my aim really :D

Yeah LT is really the best diet everrrr... i love it!! wanted give up on about day 3 but then i tried a spoonful of coffee in with the vanilla shake and that completely changed my mind about the whole thing. its lush (L)

hope everyone is getting on well :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done so far and good luck as u continue ur journey. :)

That's a brilliant weight loss. I must admit when I started just before New year about three days in I wanted to quit as I wasn't feeling too good. Not ill exactly, but not well either. Anyway the fact that I had just forked out 36 quid on the stuff spurred me on and after my first weigh in (9lbs) and the fact that I felt so much better made me stick with it. That was 40 days ago and I have lost one and a half stone. Only 1 stone to go and I've cracked it. So keep up the good work, you'll get there sooner than you think. Cheers. Pat.

Congratulations,its a great feeling isnt it

Back