• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I AM SOOO HAPPY ON DAY 6!!

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
well done :) don't you just love that feeling:)

That's absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

LT is definitely the best weight loss plan in the world haha!

If you're focused and determined you can do anything. Stick at it 100% and you can't fail.

thanks everyone and minmin i have 3 stone to lose too, there's half gone already!! :) soo excitedd... its my 21st birthday 12 weeks today to thats my aim really :D

Yeah LT is really the best diet everrrr... i love it!! wanted give up on about day 3 but then i tried a spoonful of coffee in with the vanilla shake and that completely changed my mind about the whole thing. its lush (L)

hope everyone is getting on well :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Ilm

Well done so far and good luck as u continue ur journey. :)

That's a brilliant weight loss. I must admit when I started just before New year about three days in I wanted to quit as I wasn't feeling too good. Not ill exactly, but not well either. Anyway the fact that I had just forked out 36 quid on the stuff spurred me on and after my first weigh in (9lbs) and the fact that I felt so much better made me stick with it. That was 40 days ago and I have lost one and a half stone. Only 1 stone to go and I've cracked it. So keep up the good work, you'll get there sooner than you think. Cheers. Pat.

Congratulations,its a great feeling isnt it