I AM SOOO HAPPY ON DAY 6!!

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
S: 18st5lb C: 17st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.28%)
well done :) don't you just love that feeling:)

Minmin

Well done.. I have my 1st weigh in on Monday, i've tried soo hard i just hope this pays off.. i have about 3 stones to loose... and a food lover..

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
S: 22st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 21 Loss: 12st9lb(56.19%)
That's absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

LT is definitely the best weight loss plan in the world haha!

If you're focused and determined you can do anything. Stick at it 100% and you can't fail.

tenstonewannabe (L)

S: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb
thanks everyone and minmin i have 3 stone to lose too, there's half gone already!! :) soo excitedd... its my 21st birthday 12 weeks today to thats my aim really :D

Yeah LT is really the best diet everrrr... i love it!! wanted give up on about day 3 but then i tried a spoonful of coffee in with the vanilla shake and that completely changed my mind about the whole thing. its lush (L)

hope everyone is getting on well :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Ilm

S: 16st0lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.02%)
Well done so far and good luck as u continue ur journey. :)

scubalady

S: 12st3lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 2st10lb(22.22%)
That's a brilliant weight loss. I must admit when I started just before New year about three days in I wanted to quit as I wasn't feeling too good. Not ill exactly, but not well either. Anyway the fact that I had just forked out 36 quid on the stuff spurred me on and after my first weigh in (9lbs) and the fact that I felt so much better made me stick with it. That was 40 days ago and I have lost one and a half stone. Only 1 stone to go and I've cracked it. So keep up the good work, you'll get there sooner than you think. Cheers. Pat.

purpleflower

S: 13st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.3%)
Congratulations,its a great feeling isnt it