I am SOOOO annoyed at myself!!HELP!

pinklyns25

Likes to post
I cant believe it, just weighed myself and im 15stone 5lbs. I Was 11 stone just 4 months ago!
Cut a long story short, split with long term partner 4 months ago, and just started comfort eating, but didnt realise quite how much comforting i was doing!
I lost 8 stone 2 years ago as i was 20 stone, did that on Lipotrim then had a tummy tuck private, now ive just gone and undone all my hard work in 4 months! ino its my fault but god im so annoyed with myself, i need 2 do some sort of diet, which is best? but cannot do lipotrim again, any ideas people?
sorry to rant LOL:cry:

XoX

hi pinklyns:wavey:
nice to meet you.
you will be fine,'cos you have pulled yourself up short and are ready to get back to being you!
you already know you have the power,as you have already lost twice that amount,wow!!so no point being too annoyed with yourself.

i'm generally eating healthier,cos i know at the end of the day,thats what i need to learn to do if i'm gonna' keep it off once it's gone.i lost all mine once(very unhealthily)but have put most of it back on again.but at least now i know i can do it!!
so can you!
good luck :)

You're back on track now, and I'm the biggest comfort eater known to man, so don't feel too bad about it, don't beat yourself up any more and just start eating healthily again. I'm doing a vlcd as that's how I can cope with losing weight, if I see it coming off quickly, but there are so many diets on here, have a look at them all and see which would suit you best? Well done on the 8stone loss on lt, I tried it in January and only stuck it for a week!

Back