• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am soooooooooooo

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
fecking happy and full of energy today!
even tho i feel tired, i seem to have loads and loadsa energy!
I got my scales back off my sis last night and naughtly jumped on them this morning...to my delight i am already 2lb lower than friday ........yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
so i am looking at a good weigh in this week!!!
Just been shopping as well and bought a lovely pair of size 10 slouch jeans! - out of curiosity i tried on an 8 as well ...they fasten..and are quiet tight around the leg area...but i reckon another 4 weeks and the will fit perfectly...so i bought them oops! these are now my inspiration! whoop whoop whoop!
Been to the park for 2.5 hrs this morning and i will be zapping my self shortly then bike riding and a run later tonight.... i WILL lose 5lbs this week!!!!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Jeez Nic you're a woman on a mission ain't ya! Brill stuff on getting the 8s on though babe, can't wait until I can do that!! :D

OMG! WHAT A FRICKING POST! WOW....

Oh i feel so lazy and bad - I have been lying on my sofa doing some research for work and playieng poker!

Oh Nic - im so happy for you babe - you really really deserve a big weigh in this week - u deserve it more than anyone!

Im so happy for you - my size 10s are getting loose on me now too - but I have maybe 5 pairs of jeans in my wardrobe that I still cant get into cos they are way too tight!!! I cant wait to get into them - Im not buying anything new until I am at my goal - except for that dress - maybe?? lol

Wow - I got my work cut out for me now - I think I better at the very least get my slendertone back on! Im raging at myself for letting my good habits slip - you deffo have motivated me to get my ass back in gear!

I have to say I felt so slim this morning - I tried on a top and I was so happy with how I looked! :D

Enjoy ur happy day nic - hope u feel like this everyday from now on! There is NO REASON why u shouldnt!

xox

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Pulled out my size 10 jeans just for laughs and couldn't even get one leg on :eek:

soon babe - very soon! :D

ITS LIKE A WHEELBARROW

ITS ALL IN FRONT OF YOU BABE!

XOX

2hourglass

Silver Member
Think i'm on the wrong site - I thought it was for chubby people (size 10 my ass - I wish) !!!!!!!!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Hehehe nice analogy hunny!! :D

nice one Nic love your positive attitude!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Jeez Nic you're a woman on a mission ain't ya! Brill stuff on getting the 8s on though babe, can't wait until I can do that!! :D
lol..yeah def on a mission... i am an all or nothing kinda girl! and thanks, wouldn't say i was offically in the 8's as i could never wear them outside looking like they did but, 10's is fine for now!
You will be doing it sooner than you think... i stay in a 12 for ages and then all the sudden something just happened! and i was out:D:D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
OMG! WHAT A FRICKING POST! WOW....

Oh i feel so lazy and bad - I have been lying on my sofa doing some research for work and playieng poker!

Oh Nic - im so happy for you babe - you really really deserve a big weigh in this week - u deserve it more than anyone!

Im so happy for you - my size 10s are getting loose on me now too - but I have maybe 5 pairs of jeans in my wardrobe that I still cant get into cos they are way too tight!!! I cant wait to get into them - Im not buying anything new until I am at my goal - except for that dress - maybe?? lol

Wow - I got my work cut out for me now - I think I better at the very least get my slendertone back on! Im raging at myself for letting my good habits slip - you deffo have motivated me to get my ass back in gear!

I have to say I felt so slim this morning - I tried on a top and I was so happy with how I looked! :D

Enjoy ur happy day nic - hope u feel like this everyday from now on! There is NO REASON why u shouldnt!

xox
Thanks hunni! whit woo you ...just read about your gas top .......great feeling isn't it!
Doing this race has motivated me sooo much.. i have decided i am a highly competative person lol i am sure we will both be dropping loads tho hunni x x
Yeah, get zapping 'every little helps' - tesco's wise words
TBH i wanted a lazy sunday today too...but, my little manics had other thoughts so its their fault!!! 7am start is harsh!

I wish i didnt have to buy anymore clothes... i am going to live out of 2 pairs of jeans and the few tops i have that fit ...other than that i bought some £1.50 white t~shirtty tops from asda i am going to use(may look like i have no other clothes, but who cares!
i bet your jeans fit within 3 weeks hun x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Think i'm on the wrong site - I thought it was for chubby people (size 10 my ass - I wish) !!!!!!!!!
Its for the slim person inside us all SCREAMING to get out!!! and we all will get out!:D cause LT and CD are fecking ace!!!!!!!

oh wow

Thanks hunni! whit woo you ...just read about your gas top .......great feeling isn't it!
Doing this race has motivated me sooo much.. i have decided i am a highly competative person lol i am sure we will both be dropping loads tho hunni x x
Yeah, get zapping 'every little helps' - tesco's wise words
TBH i wanted a lazy sunday today too...but, my little manics had other thoughts so its their fault!!! 7am start is harsh!

I wish i didnt have to buy anymore clothes... i am going to live out of 2 pairs of jeans and the few tops i have that fit ...other than that i bought some £1.50 white t~shirtty tops from asda i am going to use(may look like i have no other clothes, but who cares!
i bet your jeans fit within 3 weeks hun x
I got butterflies in my tummy when i read that! lol The thought of being that slim again is soooo amazing!

Really glad we got this wee race going on - I sometimes think it can be easy to give up when u get close to your goal as people start to tell u enough is enough etc. But I am so happy that we are doing this together and we will get there to our goal no matter what!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

xox

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well done nic and get you in a size 8, you go girl

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
well done nic and get you in a size 8, you go girl
Size 10 hun.... had to admit if i wear a size 8 outside of the changing room i would look a tit!..but a few more weeks and they will be mine lol

Well done Nic, you are doing so well.

Love the positive attitude.

x