I am starving :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    DAY 1 of restart and i am starving!

I am wanting to SS

I just went to put some chicken in the oven ya know to help me through the first few day's and noticed i got no foil, i took it to buddy leic with me when i went dint it! urghhhhhhh Can not george foreman it either cus i took that to leic too!!

WTF i have had 1 pack, plus 3 litres of water already!

Going to have half of my second pack now.. :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I feel your pain!! Trouble is, I know for me it will get worse before it gets better! Day 3 is my nightmare day, last time I felt so bad I thought it was full blown flu, but it was gone in 24 hours, one the ketosis fairy landed!

Just had my second pack, plus 2.5l water. Saving #3 for later, when Most Haunted is on!!

How you doing now? Hang on in there, you know its worth it!!
  4. 161ds

161ds Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Keep with it - it will all be worth it. Tho I can feel your pain I struggling today think its with OH being home.. glug glug goes the water..
  5. sylvielove

sylvielove Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet and gastric band
    I know what you mean! Just coming to the end of day 3 and I feel like my throat's been cut!! I will have to go to bed soon or I think I will crack!!

I've been at a barbie all day (pure torture) and have another one tomorrow (double torture). I just got in thought I would try a broccoli and cheese soup, I'm afraid I had to pour it down the sink. Its the first thing I've tried that I really haven't liked.

Hope you'll feel better soon hun :)

Laura x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.