I am still bloody awake

watchin flippin Jerry springer ughhhhhh
soooo fed up wanna sleep but cant

So if I'm still awake too is it still day 1?

Im here but im in Florida so its only 7.30pm!!!

well officially day 2 now lukey me boy LOL

lucky you sarah whats it like ??

Its way to hot!!! 95 but 105 humidity!! Its our first visit as well so a bit of a shock but its day 3 and just starting to settle into it!!! Loads of food though so will seriously need cd when get back!!

Still awake here too ... I've got a lot on my mind and can't seem to switch off. :(

it's cold where i am ..... i can't be a**ed to get up and shut the window though.

LMAO, you sound like me....i'm cold too but can't be arxed to go and grab a cardy.:D

noooooooooooo not hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheeh i wanna eat some dairylea spread in the fridge
but i wont
want to get to goal toooooo much

awww RD whats up

A few things milling around nat. I'm taking my dad over to the hospital on Friday for the results of his lung biopsy: doctors think that on top of his prostate and bone cancer, he has lung cancer as well. It's not good - I don't think he has much longer to live and I don't want my dad to go. :(

Then there's my financial problems ... and still thinking about the loss of my nephew James and to top it all, I had some pretty heavy-duty bad news a few weeks ago that I can't deal with at the moment because of my dad's situation. All in all, not a fun time.

Trying to keep it all together though.

hugz mate
it sounds really tough
just be strong , thats all you can do,just gets so bluddy tiring being strong all the time eh !

sorry that you are going through it , really I am
hopefully I will see you sat and i can give you that hug in person !!!!!!!
luv2 u
nat x

The good thing is that I've been chatting away on here and not taking solace in the fridge :) That makes a change, I can tell you!

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Even though I'm not happy with the way I look, I can at least be happy that I'm going to meet some of the nicest people in the world!

A few things milling around nat. I'm taking my dad over to the hospital on Friday for the results of his lung biopsy: doctors think that on top of his prostate and bone cancer, he has lung cancer as well. It's not good - I don't think he has much longer to live and I don't want my dad to go. :(

Then there's my financial problems ... and still thinking about the loss of my nephew James and to top it all, I had some pretty heavy-duty bad news a few weeks ago that I can't deal with at the moment because of my dad's situation. All in all, not a fun time.

Trying to keep it all together though.

omg RD you are really going through it at the moment. I'm stuck to know what to say to you, but i want to send you a genuinely heart felt hug :hug99:

i have seen you post loads of times and seen the picture of your nephew James but never noticed the dates underneath James picture. OMG, he was soooo young. I'm so sorry.

I really do hope that your Dads results are better than you mentioned.

your poor thing, sending you so much hope for better days ahead for you and your family....
xxx sj

for real

you putting your freddos in the freezer really inspired me I can tell ya

its the small things eh babe

who gives a rats hat what we look like though
we are all stars
xxxxxxxxxxx

for real

you putting your freddos in the freezer really inspired me I can tell ya

xxxxxxxxxxx

Can't beat a frozen Freddo! ;)

Thanks for your kind words sj ... it really makes a difference to know people care. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the support I get here from my online buddies xx

YAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm still peee-ing every 15 mins!

The choc velvet was yummy though well worth the wait - would be nicee hot over vanilla icecream ;)

Back