• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am trying SO HARD......

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Drink some water! Helps loads

Mike

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Have you anything else you could substitute, a piece of fruit or something?

Those Maltesers are evil! Youre almost there, only 30 mins to go :)

I know, not long to go... I dont know WHY I have the sudden urges for them!! its bizarre. :(

Sadly there is nothing else edible here at work, only sweet things in the small canteen.

I have eaten all my lunch etc... so nothing left!! think am going to have to bring lots more munchies to work from now on. :)

Starlight

Gold Member

Sadly there is nothing else edible here at work, only sweet things in the small canteen.

I wish more canteens/vending machines would stock fruit etc. We have 7 vending machines at work. 3 do crisps and chocolate 3 do cans of coke etc and one has sandwiches, milk, cakes etc. Be nice to have one that did non fizzy juice, fruit etc

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Phew!!! made it without pouncing on a packet, devouring in an instant and then feeling guilty about it... thanks for helping me not succumb everyone. :)

Time to lock up, commute home and find something nice for tea now. :D

Catch you later.

Deb x

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Hey just dropped by to help but noticed it's 5.01pm hope the situation was gotten over without any casualties.

Dizzy x

MadamDotty

Back again!
Haven't been around much today and what do I see when I log on!!! THE M WORD :eek:

Hope you resisted those Maltesers Deb, you know they're evil, they would only have filled you up for 5 mins & then you'd be craving something sweet all evening. Stay strong, so close to goal now, you can do it.

xxx

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
I did resist M/Dotty.... :eek:

Had a lovely tea of Quorn Korma + broccoli & carrots...it was smashing.!!! I love Korma. Came to the same points value too as a packet of 'M'. It was a close shave though....Maltesers are my favourite choccies... and I have been known to scoff a whole box!! eek! :p :p :p

So much nicer to have had a proper tea! My halo hasnt slipped much yet!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Deb x

Artyjoe

This is obviously why I have a weight issue as I'd happily pass on an evening meal for Minstrels...in fact that's exactly what I did last night...stayed within my points though!

Joe